New to bitwig with an issue of audio cut offs

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using the demo at the moment and have noticed that the software annoyingly clips off the end of all audio tracks that are placed into the software. Is there a way to stop this as I have attached a screed grab to help show what I mean regarding this.

It seems to chop the end where the next musical hit will be so for example if a song end with a whoosh it just cuts it off, I sometimes find that using the whole end of a song helps it to blend in with other elements of the mix.

Any help would be great as i have tried dragging the end of the clip in the view but it just starts to play the beginning content of the song that's been placed into the software if this makes sense.

Is there also a way to make the wave files bigger in terms of up and down as the audio track views seem to be at a fixed template.

I am coming from Abelton and this software has potential and I know its only in its early stages but feel with issues addressed it will be very good.

here is the screen grab related to the message above, Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I don´t see the problem from your screenshot, can you list what to do to recreate it?
justinbarrow wrote:Is there also a way to make the wave files bigger in terms of up and down as the audio track views seem to be at a fixed template.
I don´t think we will see this in 1.x.

Tearing Riots wrote:I don´t see the problem from your screenshot, can you list what to do to recreate it?
justinbarrow wrote:Is there also a way to make the wave files bigger in terms of up and down as the audio track views seem to be at a fixed template.
I don´t think we will see this in 1.x.
I think he means it do not load with its full length when drag the clip in the arranger, that the audioclip is cut, all you can do is manualy adjust and drag out the clip. Also check that loop isnt on
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Return to “Bitwig”