Urs rocks Messe vid.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Good video.... Urs sounds very posh these days.... did he go to Eton? :hihi:

Kriminal wrote:Good video.... Urs sounds very posh these days.... did he go to Eton? :hihi:
Jolly spiffing video chaps :)

Always nice to see their vids. Very competent and likable presentation. :)

Haha, I kind of laughed when they said that some people said that Hive sounds better then Diva which emulates vintage synths :P.

Personally, what of my biggest thrills with Hive is precisely *because* it doesn't sound vintage, but it still sounds very analog. Everyone loves there classic Rolands, Minomoogs, and so on, but I'd rather have hardware-sound but in a more modern package. Hive has it's own unique sound which, coupled with it's fast workflow and low cpu, is very appealing for me :).

What also got my attention was the sheer amount of factory patches and how organized they were, such as the new 'treasure trove'. I imagine we'll see this very soon when Hive is properly released :).

What's that accent? I totally can't place it. Doesn't sound German...
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:What's that accent? I totally can't place it. Doesn't sound German...
Hehehe, I sometimes fall into these fake English or American accents. It covers up for the slight Australian that I get from my wife's side.

How was Messe for you guys? was it a success? :)

Urs wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:What's that accent? I totally can't place it. Doesn't sound German...
Hehehe, I sometimes fall into these fake English or American accents. It covers up for the slight Australian that I get from my wife's side.
Ha! My high school German teacher used to tell me, "Your accent is excellent... now only if you could learn the language." :oops:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Great interview.
:tu:

Shiek927 wrote:How was Messe for you guys? was it a success? :)
I think it was a big success. We didn't get much to post pictures and stuff which we normally see as the main gain (radiating the event back into the net). But we did a lot of networking with the big guys. Some came over to say "we want to work with you". Unfortunately - as I pointed out - we can not talk about this yet.

Nevertheless, it was big fun and a lot of party, much like it used to be 10 years ago :)

Nice interview - though a bit too much light and sometimes very shaky camera.

Where can I get the shirt, Urs?

Urs wrote:Nevertheless, it was big fun and a lot of party, much like it used to be 10 years ago :)
It was still very hot, too dry air and very loud (especially the farther back you got in Hall 5.1 - so be lucky that you were more in the front section. Wish I'd seen more of the "parties" on Wednesday (which is why I was there for two days) - but my feet and legs hurt terribly from barely getting any chance to sit down, and aside from the booth-drinks at the end of the day I didn't pick up anything on that behalf.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Where can I get the shirt, Urs?
It's a prototype... we might add it to our Merch some time :-)

Make the Din5 plugs a bit larger, pull them a tad further down on to the chest, sell it for 15-20 bucks and I'm in. :tu:

I might even come over to "the bureau" and pick one up... :hihi:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

-I know you're not A player.
Zap! There goes self esteem .
Bad move from sonic state guy
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “u-he”