Need Mackie Final Mix .dll **SOLVED**

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TSC wrote:The Mackie/Acuma versions of the plugs are not stable on T4/5/6 and the current crop of operating systems - the code is simply too old and Mackie is not interested in doing any updates

We created the Master Mix plugin to replace Final Mix for exactly this reason - I strongly recommend you get MM and enjoy a more stable system :)
I thought that might be the answer.

How about the included synths and instruments; GPO, Cronox, etc.?

This is uncanny. I was just loading my vsts from my old T2 setup and ran into this exact problem. Doing a google search led me to this thread. And to top it off, it was just updated today by Scott! (good to see you here, Scott, it's been a while)

Bummer about Final Mix. I really liked that plugin and used it extensively. I see Master Mix in the marketplace is $60. Any chance of a discount for us Tracktioneers that have been with it since T1 and have a valid (but now defunct) license for T2? Will it load presets from Final Mix by chance?
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

I'm digging back into Tracktion after a long break, and just getting up-to-speed on the latest software. I'm discovering that many of my old projects depended on the Mackie T3 plugins, including Final Mix. I threw away my install discs long ago, relying on the Mackie site for the latest downloads, but it appears those are no longer available. Anyone know where I can get these plugins?

igglebop wrote:I'm digging back into Tracktion after a long break, and just getting up-to-speed on the latest software. I'm discovering that many of my old projects depended on the Mackie T3 plugins, including Final Mix. I threw away my install discs long ago, relying on the Mackie site for the latest downloads, but it appears those are no longer available. Anyone know where I can get these plugins?
You can't, unfortunately. Some of those plug-ins were coded so that they could only run in Tracktion, and when TSC rescued Tracktion from Mackie there was nobody who knew how this worked, and no documentation to explain it. On top of that, it's no longer possible to register Tracktion 3, as it involved some processes on the Mackie website and, again, Mackie let that knowledge go.

On the plus side, it appears that the TSC replacement for FInal Mix (Master Mix) is free with the lowest-priced Waveform upgrade.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”