It's been a while

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

... but then it's been a while since I've had a decent idea :(

However,

I got a serious wake-up when I heard a great guitar piece by RustyStringz on soundcloud, so much so that I started playing along to it...

A bit of soft percussion, bass line, faint background strings, distant horn, whistle...

7 hours later I had this I hope you like it. Ged did. Clearly there was No Turning Back :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Your subtle and tasteful contributions helped round out the piece. Good work. :tu:

good to hear from ya Fold, very nice additions.. make for one enjoyable listen. chilled me out 2 times around. :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I really liked this when I first heard it last week. Listening again, I think it has improved. Like fine wine. The mix on here is great. All of the instruments sit comfortably within their assigned roles. Silky smooth.

Good work :)

Thanks for your support guys. I'm sure Ged will be delighted too.
I've been far too quiet on KVR lately. I really must spend more time here.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Very relaxing chillness. Makes me long for an acoustic guitar, been a looooooooong time since I played one regularly. I love that simple, understated kick keeping time. Thank you for sharing your music

Its a lovely piece of guitar playing and you have added to it beautifully. Adding nicely to the track without overpowering its beauty!
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks guys.
And apologies for being slow to respond... again :(

+1, sublimely entrancing guitar, the reverb and counter phrases connect.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks, Ged's guitar set the tone. Mostly I had to make sure I didn't screw up :wink:

This is quite nice, folderol. You did a fine job of not screwing up. I've listened to this a handful of times since you posted it, and I enjoyed it each time. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks a lot DH it's great to know people are still listening :hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”