Someone has to be the nag - when's version 9 coming out??

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's a good point!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Something new from the MXXX licensing front for not mtotalbundle owners?
My license is running out of time in some days:-( :help:

Ohh, well, if something happens on that front, it will take quite some time!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Is this the end of melda presents, like your free lifetime upgrade. Now it's time for earning money. I understand that, but sadly at thid point. Maybe one day :pray:

No, why? :D Just MXXX, I never even thought of some easy licencing model, you just came up with it :).
Vojtech

"I start a revolution from my bed" ....... :evil:
No prob. Life will go on without mxxx and mixing also. :hug:

Holy smokes! This is awesome. I somehow completely missed out that this was coming. I'm just hitting some randomizer buttons in Mxxx and having a ball. So glad I have the bundle. :tu: :tu: :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:Holy smokes! This is awesome. I somehow completely missed out that this was coming. I'm just hitting some randomizer buttons in Mxxx and having a ball. So glad I have the bundle. :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thank you! :love:
Vojtech

I'm thinking this was a logical evolution as you already did the heavy lifting in the effects section of MPowersynth.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Actually MXXX was there first, but while in MPowerSynth it was kind of a logical entry, for MXXX there needs to be the set of presets mainly, which is what we get to soon ;).
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”