Sampletank 3 $25 free gear credit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone got this email?

" Take advantage of these free credits with a brand new sound library!
As a thank you for being a SampleTank 3 user, you’ll be receiving 25 Gear Credits (worth $25!) to use in our brand new SampleTank 3 Custom Shop! The Custom Shop allows you to browse, preview, download and purchase all your favorite IK gear seamlessly from within SampleTank 3.
Your complimentary 25 Gear Credits can be used towards any of our exciting new sound libraries (available through the SampleTank 3 Custom Shop). These versatile libraries let you expand your sonic universe with new sounds, instruments, loops and patterns that are guaranteed to enhance your creativity no matter what style or genre of music you make.
To obtain your 25 Custom Shop gear credits, please do the following: 1. Launch SampleTank 3, click the Cart icon located at the top right to open Custom Shop 2. Login to Custom Shop and shop away! (same login as User Area)"
Last edited by Fleer on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fleer wrote:Anyone got this email?

" Take advantage of these free credits with a brand new sound library!
As a thank you for being a SampleTank 3 user, you’ll be receiving 25 Gear Credits (worth $25!) to use in our brand new SampleTank 3 Custom Shop! The Custom Shop allows you to browse, preview, download and purchase all your favorite IK gear seamlessly from within SampleTank 3.
Your complimentary 25 Gear Credits can be used towards any of our exciting new sound libraries (available through the SampleTank 3 Custom Shop). These versatile libraries let you expand your sonic universe with new sounds, instruments, loops and patterns that are guaranteed to enhance your creativity no matter what style or genre of music you make.
To obtain your 25 Custom Shop gear credits, please do the following: 1. Launch SampleTank 3, click the Cart icon located at the top right to open Custom Shop 2. Login to Custom Shop and shop away! (same login as User Area)"
I didn't, and I've owned SampleTank 3 since it came out. Then again, I get no e-mail from them, so....

Thanks for letting us know, though!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I checked it out just yesterday but the Gear Credit, or any mention of it shows up.

So I'm not sure if it's not working. If I try to go to checkout it just says I need more Credit, I have 10 at the moment.

So I'm not sure how the mechanism is supposed to work.

To get the credits to show up in the Custom Shop I had to login to the IK web site with my browser and visit my account. It gave me a message about getting the 25 credits. Then when I opened the Custom Shop they were there. Not sure it's supposed to work that way, but at least for me it did. Until I logged in on the website no credits appeared in Custom Shop, I started it and logged in several times before I tried the web site in a browser.
-Matt

Although I did not get the email, I did get the website message when I logged in. Don't know if credits were added, 'cause I don't remember how many I had before :?
Last edited by Fleer on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Apparently, the $25 credit is for those who are "SampleTank 3 SE or full version users"

My guess is that it will work even if you didn't get the email as long as you own a ST3 product (above the free version).

Yes, I did get the email.

I didn't get the email, but it works (I went to my user area on IK's website first). For the record I have SampleTank SE.

I didn't understand if the credits are only for SampleTank's expansions or they can be used towards any product, when I switch to Amplitube or T-Racks Custom Shop, the credits are still there.
Now, I don't need any gear/sound currently (I have too many things to play with), but thanks to IK anyway.

Gear Credits, including these, can be used for anything in Custom Shop.

Are there restrictions on who is eligible to receive this credit?

I have Sampletank 3 SE but have not received an email (or credit on the account). I did purchase the ST3 SE/Miroslav bundle from another retailer so I wonder if this is only for people who bought direct from IK?

Is there an expiration date? You any thing in custom shop,so, I can
use them on the amplitube and tracks side of custom shop?

leonulf wrote:Are there restrictions on who is eligible to receive this credit?

I have Sampletank 3 SE but have not received an email (or credit on the account). I did purchase the ST3 SE/Miroslav bundle from another retailer so I wonder if this is only for people who bought direct from IK?
As long as you registered ST3 SE you are eligible. If you've logged into your IK User Area with the account you've used to register ST3 SE and don't have the credits please let support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi and they will happily assist.

bill45 wrote:Is there an expiration date? You any thing in custom shop,so, I can
use them on the amplitube and tracks side of custom shop?
These are regular Gear Credits so they will not expire and can be used in Custom Shop toward AmpliTube or T-rackS gear as well.

This is a very nice promo. And, IMHO, this is how the Jampoints program should work. It's easy for the consumer, and it seems very easy for IK to implement and control.

In any event, a very nice surprise from IK.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Ah wicked, cheers Peter I will drop support a message :)

the headline is kind of misleading... thought it's 25$ gear credits for "sampletank3 free"-users :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”