Messe News - Arturia

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys

I have talked with the technical guys of Arturia on Musikmesse.

They confirmed me that in future (No specific information when this will be but in future)

- Resize of the GUI for all plugins
- New virtual instruments

Cheers
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

I'm friends with Claus Larsen, he sites Vaz Modular and all Arturia VST's as his favourite synths
his new favourite being the Matrix-12 because he has a Matrix-6 and Xpander and the Matrix-12
is what the Xpander is based off of, I support Arturia all the way too, I just wish they came out
with V Collection 4 with a E-Licenser Key rather then the Software Centre, I have a steinberg key
from cubase but I hardly have any software for it except v collection 3. Now they should make
a JX-3P, even though it has DCO's so does Matrix-12 I believe, I think if they did do the JX-3P
in the front top right corner should be a PG-200 module that you can program, because you can
only programmer one from a PG-200 or it's Square buttons and sliders, also I would like to see
other synthesizers like Teisco Synthesizer 110-F and Seil Mono, Sequential Circuits SixTrak
and many many more which have not been emulated. They done the Yamaha CS-80 but I would
like a Yamaha CS-40m emu, because Front 242 used one, I think they should bring back Brass 2.6
because I noticed it is no longer on their website along with Storm, they should make an ARP
Quadra emulation, Joy Disivion used a Omni Mk. II but by the time they started New Order it
was stolen after a gig, then they used a Quadra because it can make the same sounds they had,
I would like a Moog Rogue, Moog Prodigy, Arturia Minibrute, Sequential MultiTrak, they can't do
korg stuff but if they or korg were to do a korg synth I want a DW-8000, Poly-800 MK.II, 01/WR,
I would like many many synthesizers emulated by Arturia, I believe in them, but I wish they had
more emulations by this time, it's their 15th Anniversary, a few weeks ago I got an email saying
or offering me V Collection 4 for $79 USD, I didn't have the money but if I did, I don't use that
email for purchasing software or for anything to do with paypal or legal credit stuff, I wish they
had better support for changing my email to another email.

The Yamaha CS20m/CS40m aren't great sounding synths imo, not really worth bothering with.

The lower Moog's are largely less good sounding than the MIni - the Prodigy being the best which sounds pretty good but again all it's sounds (except it's signature sync bend) can be done with existing Minimoog emulations.

JX-3P - well, I'd take an 8p/10 over that, it's an ok synth but like the other mid-range polys of that era (Juno6, Polysix etc) it's not that exciting - likewise the DW8000 and Poly800 - there's really not much there worth the effort in modelling them over what we already have available.

Storm was always a POS ;)

What would I like them to do..? Hmm... there are still interesting synths out there, more obscure things like Rhodes Chroma, Voyetra 8 and stuff but I dunno, we have it pretty good for modelled synths these days...

A CS80V that's larger than three pixels would be nice... :tu:

Arturia updating their instruments to provide resizeable GUIs is VERY exciting to me. Just last week I purchased the V Collection 4. While I am indeed loving it, I must admit the GUIs can be ... frustrating.

Also excited to see what new instruments they'll make ....... and if they'll be available to current ownders of V Collection. Given past history, I assume they will be. :D

Jupiter and CS-80 will be used at least twice as much if they had a larger GUI. Some more musical presets would be nice too. And a feature to turn off the on board FX globally for all presets.

Still, I'll gladly take some GUI updates :D
A heaping dose of outrageously goofy synth tracks, scores and chiptunes.

https://raddlandstudios.com
https://youtube.com/NorrinRadd22

i wish they updated the sound of existing instruments too. the modular V in particular...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

MillerSam wrote: They confirmed me that in future (No specific information when this will be but in future)
- Resize of the GUI for all plugins
Cheers
It`s about time.
less blurred prints from the nose on the screen ... hygienic prevention
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I wanna Chroma! Awesome sounding synth, designed by ARP, and rarer than hen's teeth...

I use the V Collection all the time, but I hope they will optimize the GUI too, and the preset browsing/handling.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Burillo wrote:i wish they updated the sound of existing instruments too. the modular V in particular...
LOL what? "Updated" the sound? :roll:
One of those people, eh? What's wrong with "the sound" of the Modular V -- or any of their synths, for that matter.
:lol:
BMoore wrote:I use the V Collection all the time, but I hope they will optimize the GUI too, and the preset browsing/handling.
Yeah .. I've got no problem with how presets are organized and whatnot, but I sure would like a way to rate and favorite them. Perhaps a keyword search function as well. :tu:

Hello,

the tiny fu.... small GUI thats the only thing why i didn´t upgrade my V3 to the new V4.
Can´t understand why they didn´t change it. Love the sound hate the GUI

Another :tu: for the Chroma...

How about a bigger spark controller with an lcd display so we can stop staring at the screen for a second like a real instrument.

syntheticillusion wrote:I'm friends with Claus Larsen, he sites Vaz Modular and all Arturia VST's as his favourite synths
Vaz seems to have gone out of business...

Return to “Instruments”