Pace Failing to Load.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Twice now I've gotten the following error message when booting my internet computer. Anybody else been getting this lately ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's a greeting from PACE.
No signature here!

Yes and it translates into F*ck You...................

I've always called anything PACE a Virus and rightfully so in my mind. I swore I'd never infect my studio computer with PACE but one day out of boredom decided to install Hybrid 3, Loom, and Vacuum Pro which are all very nice synths. So far no problems with the PACE license manager on the studio computer although it does always run in the background and does use up resources however small.

Haven't had the error message above on the last couple of boots on this my internet machine which has PACE installed for UVI Digital Synsations (what a waste). It's still running WinXP so I guess as time goes on more of these issues will pop up............
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

you should switch to another OS , alot of Software are not supported for XP anymore

Teksonik wrote:[...] when booting my internet computer.
Presumably that is not your DAW then. So why care ;-)

Look in your Windows Event Log why things went wrong...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

DrumAddict wrote:you should switch to another OS , alot of Software are not supported for XP anymore
I have switched......my studio computer is Win 7 which I prefer and my laptop is Win 8.1
BertKoor wrote:
Teksonik wrote:[...] when booting my internet computer.
Presumably that is not your DAW then. So why care ;-)
Because I now have two DAWs.....in two studios. This one actually sounds pretty good with KLH 8 inch mains and 5 inch rears. :wink:

This is my old studio computer and it has a lot of stuff on it....lots of legacy plugins lots of legacy games. One day it will die and I'll put Win 7 on it or maybe by then Win 10. But until then I'll keep using it as an internet/gaming/second DAW.

Actually I haven't had the PACE error in the last few boots. Maybe it won't happen again.....

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”