Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bjm4tt, Quick purchase, good guy, very helpful. Hope to deal with you again. Highly recommended buyer!

nullik wrote:bjm4tt, Quick purchase, good guy, very helpful. Hope to deal with you again. Highly recommended buyer!
I can say the same, it was a pleasure to deal with nullik, the deal went very smooth, i recommend him as a great seller!

(Also props to Ableton, the license transfer was done in an hour, they've made my weekend :) )

Sold a plugin to replicant X

Fast transaction and a nice person to communicate with.

Thanks replicant X and PSP.

Sold Air Hybrid 3 to lotus2035 Friendly and fast payment. Very trustable.

Bought Camel Space from dnekm. Great price, easy transaction, and friendly person all together!

Traded Music City SDX to Pommes in return for the Evil Drums SDX, and boy, what an adventure it was, for a bunch of reasons, during which he was patient, accommodating, and understanding. Among other things, it took forever for my disks to get to him, mostly because they got stuck in post office Twilight Zone loop, going back and forth multiple times between Boston and DC until I physically intercepted them and sent them off again. He was a gentleman throughout, and held up his end of the deal perfectly. Recommended!

Thanks for your patients in trading your music city with my evils drums, I really appreciate it, very good recommendation from me, dwozzle

I purchased Camel Space from Morelia, quick response and transfer. Thanks
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Sold Camelspace to beegee. Perfect transaction and trusted buyer.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Just completed Pteq Stage 5 transaction with dk210982. Great seller and would be happy buy from them again. Many thanks!

Hans25 wrote:Sold Air Hybrid 3 to lotus2035 Friendly and fast payment. Very trustable.
Bought Hybrid 3 from Hans25. Second time we've done business. Thank you! :tu:

Sold Spire to Mariosprt . Very fast payment and a straightforward transaction, thanks!

Thanks to dwozzle for sorting out why Audio Damage was not replying to emails.
Seems it was incorrectly on the banned list. :hihi:

Cheers :tu:

pedx1ng wrote:Sold Spire to Mariosprt . Very fast payment and a straightforward transaction, thanks!
Yeha, bought Spire form pedx1ng. Very friendly and great communication, always keeping me in the loop through (quick) the transfer process. Thanks!!!

Bought Serum from Sim.Sky. Courteous and reliable. Great seller and would certainly recommend :tu:

Edit: Thx Steve for fast turn-around on the weekend too.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”