MIDI-mapping list of parameters for DAWs

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I would like to control Zebra and Bazille's sequencers from a midi controller (Push), like I can with Hive (which is great fun).

Rob informed me long ago that you guys had to decide which parameters were available to configure in DAWs for something like Zebra, as there are literally near to a thousand (or more?) parameters to choose from, so you chose what you thought would be the most desirable to tweak via a controller.

I know Bazille and Zebra's sequencers are not available to MIDI control/configure to use in Live, apart from the Arp mod in the latter. I'm also a bit surprised you cannot midicontrol Zebra's LFO shapes.

Is there a file I can tweak somewhere so I can choose, replacing ones I won't be using? If so, could you please point me in the right direction. If not, I can forever stop mulling over this and move on.

cheers

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Ted,

maybe this link helps U a Little:

http://craftedsound.com/ableton-push-vs ... more-info/ (http://craftedsound.com/ableton-push-vst-integration-more-info/)

CU - Rene.

Thanks Rene, but that is not what I am looking for, although i have checked out the Zebra 2 pack long ago - very handy to have all 3 factory packs' presets in racks already - cheers. I have since made my own Zebra parameter template anyway which is more suited to my neurons.

What I am looking for is to midi map Zebra and Bazille's sequencers, but their parameters are currently not available for doing so.

@tedlogan

Could you please elaborate on how you made your own Zebra parameter template? I'm working on a Lemur template for Bazille and while it's already amazing I'd love to push it further. Thanks!

Return to “u-he”