What's next

RELATED
PRODUCTS

As R. Linn's AdrenaLinn Sync is dead, you can step in and call the new product ValhallaVintageNoneLinnR :D :wink:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

I would really like to see your take on a multi-effect plug like H3000 factory or Excalibur. I read earlier in the post where you said this isn't your forte so to say but I'd bet you would do an excellent job. I have all your plugs and think they are all spectacular. To tie them all together in a unique plugin in my opinion would be something very special.

Ibanez UE-405 stylee please!

Hermetech Mastering wrote:Ibanez UE-405 stylee please!
I had one of these for a day in the 1980s. It was noisy as heck. I traded it in for a Peavey digital delay, which I got a few decades of use out of.

The store had a Minimoog for the same price ($450). I REALLY wish I had gone for the Minimoog. :dog:

Sean Costello

My friend swapped a 303 for a quarter ounce of hash in the early 90's. :(
Last edited by Hermetech Mastering on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What about a "mode-less" reverb in the vein of Tom Erbe's/Make Noise's Erbe Verb? Something that is designed to be modulated/automated to change the space dramatically. No switches or menus! Maybe with some kind of macro knob which allows you to smoothly morph between two states of the effect.

I have also become obsessed with tempo synced pre-delay on reverbs.

got $60 here for whatever you decide to do next, no questions asked.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

justin3am wrote:What about a "mode-less" reverb in the vein of Tom Erbe's/Make Noise's Erbe Verb? Something that is designed to be modulated/automated to change the space dramatically. No switches or menus! Maybe with some kind of macro knob which allows you to smoothly morph between two states of the effect.
+1

What ever happened to that H3000 style Pitch shifting plugin Sean was talking about making a few years ago? That would be at the very top of my must-own new plugins if it existed!

-M

I was just daydreaming and realized I had not heard anything from Valhalla in quite a while. Just found this thread. I am very glad to hear that Sean is planning on releasing something this year.

Cult of Valhalla!
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

krankyone wrote:I was just daydreaming and realized I had not heard anything from Valhalla in quite a while. Just found this thread. I am very glad to hear that Sean is planning on releasing something this year.

Cult of Valhalla!
let see if he can make it. 1+ month left. wondering what he has planned for us? :party:
Lenovo IdeaPad U330p Win8.1 Pro x64 | Ableton Suite 9.1.5 x32 | Some Synths

Bought :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

First quick tests: Huge plates. Great job Sean. Thanks!
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Valhalla DSP”