mux for mac please?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i have an idea: recreate a seminal or iconic track using mulab or mux and make a youtube. that is already in full swing for other DAWs. cant hurt. you might attract someone who wants to be daft punk or whatever

solipsvs wrote:just curious, why must it be one or the other?
Limited dev time = having to make choices, priorities.

solipsvs wrote:i have an idea: recreate a seminal or iconic track using mulab or mux and make a youtube. that is already in full swing for other DAWs. cant hurt. you might attract someone who wants to be daft punk or whatever
Yes also had that thought. Need to have permission of the track copyright owner. And time. Maybe you can do it?

no its a cover version so no permission needed. ok youll pay me to do it? :tu:

Look at the backlash Camel Audio got for not "looking after" their userbase, just saying :)
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

hmm ok doesnt seem to relate to topic. oh well.

ok one last idea before i kick this thread to the side: I wouldnt spend all the time and hard work making a program like this and then NOT promote it. jis sayin. but you do it how it makes the most sense to you. good luck and hope to see M4M soon!

Ok thanks for all your constructive tips solipsvs, much appreciated. If you could explicitly help with promotion by making inspiring sounds, awesome youtubes, great demo/cover projects, best i can do is give you a MuLab / MUX Modular user key for free as a thanks.

can it be a britney spears track? ive always wanted to recreate one of her tracks hahaha

What's your point?

solipsvs wot is the point of that video for fl studio its got nothing to do with the topic and by the way i would pick mulab over fl even ableton or logic any day just saying

wait a sec, are you guys hurt? :(

a thundering score makes an impact on the viewer. :hyper:

are you guys offended by a good example of marketing know how? :evil:

oh you got it covered. :roll:

i can see you guys took the blue pill. :borg:

hey there seems to be some sort of modular environment in the new FLS! :x

there also seems to be a mac beta? :cry:

Hurt? Not at all. Still waiting for your point.

you do seem rather perturbed that i would offer an example of good marketing design.

that was my point. get it now? the video is almost exactly what i describe: a dramatic view of the program features that paint it in the best light. no? now did i need to actually explain that to you? you werent able to glean my meaning? you like to play dumb sometimes dont you?

ok there man, i told you what my point is. so... whats your point? do you resist a good example of marketing style? whats the point of getting perturbed? are your emotions getting in the way of a good marketing example? should i not remind you again how far you lag behind and what it takes to be a top seller like FLS? oh and i dont use their product, its simply plain to see that theyre studied in their approach and that theyve spent money on a pro ad campaign. so emulate the pros if you wanna sell more (thats free!). it seems to work over and over again.

Oh, ok. Well they have a big budget to spend and a team of people to make videos, do support, do website etc. I'm still an indie developer without the resources to make a video like that or like other goodlooking product videos i saw the last years. Videos that are backed up by a big corporate website etc. It's not about the video alone, it's about the whole package. Again: It's a chicken and the egg problem. Almost no resources = almost no promo = slow growth to a bigger public = almost no resources. Currently i'm focusing on improving the MuTools products themselves, and meanwhile i do small promo campaigns within my budget. Currently for example: http://www.theequalground.com/
Anyway, as already said several times: I agree with your point of the importance of promo. Doing my best with the resources i have.

Return to “MUTOOLS”