Ample Guitar Martin strumming issue

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, I wonder if you might help?
I'm using Ample Guitar Martin in a new Pro Tools 11 session and I've loaded the plugin and laid down an 8 bar pattern in which I've triggered a series of repeated key changes and when they're played back, the strum-pattern plays up to the point of the second key-change trigger and then the strumming stops as if it's muted, and just gives a single sound and then nothing..
I've used this function before without this occurring, but now it's consistently happening..
Please help if you can?
Best regards,
Ben

Three possibilities.

Try moving the 2nd key change up or down an octave. That is, make sure your key changes are in the correct octave.
Some DAWs read the midi notes an octave off and need to be transposed.

Copy the strum trigger note to each spot where you have a key change. I usually place mine 1 or 2 ticks before the downbeat.

Make sure you don't have a key-switch note taking you out of strum mode. You might have to scroll way up or way down to see it.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

Boydbob wrote:Three possibilities.

Try moving the 2nd key change up or down an octave. That is, make sure your key changes are in the correct octave.
Some DAWs read the midi notes an octave off and need to be transposed.

Copy the strum trigger note to each spot where you have a key change. I usually place mine 1 or 2 ticks before the downbeat.

Make sure you don't have a key-switch note taking you out of strum mode. You might have to scroll way up or way down to see it.
Thank you Boydbob; I'll give those a try..you've been very helpful..
Ben

Hi Boydbob,

I nudged all of the key-change trigger notes slightly before their original position and they all played absolutely perfectly..thank you again,

Best regards,

Ben

Return to “Ample Sound”