Better analogue sound(vst)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know where you get that idea. I think digital is just fine. This is part of why I think the whole issue is passe.

Just for reference, people used to think dominant 7th chords were corrupted (or corrupting).

If you want an analogue sound you have to work like an analog musician/engineer, even big studio's don't have a lot of gear(actually count the pieces and then look at you vst-plugin folder). Learn to use what you have. A classic example is an analog delay: an analog guy will just turn a knob until it sounds good; if you get a vst version of the same analog delay and it doesn't have BPM sync - there will be a public outcry! Digital has given us great flexibility but in turn have stolen some of our greatest asset -> our own creativity.

Regards
Andrew

Nice thread...again
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Try VSF from Alex B.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Tp3 wrote: Low-frequency EQ boost (around 110Hz) and a little high-end cut.

That's it. THAT'S IT.

Try it before you buy it (ie. buy the analog synths myth). :tu:
^^^ THIS. Analog really only has 2 things going for it, IMHO: a very human-friendly frequency bias as described by Tp3, and a zero-latency interface featuring those lovely weighty potentiometers. (edit: fix quote)

Return to “Effects”