How long does it usually take JRRshop to deliver Waves licences?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Does anybody else ordered Waves plugins at JRRshop? How long did it take them to send you the license?

I ordered 16th April, where the order confirmation says they have to get the license manually and will inform me as soon as it is available. 21st April I wrote them an email asking friendly how it'll take. Today 24th, I still have no answer and no license.

Do I have to be afraid? I never encountered such a delay with any plugin shop yet.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Maybe drop a mail at uncle e, but you don't have to be afraid, he's a trusty and well known seller around for years.

Do not fear. JRR is one of the most reputable vendors around. Uncle E is a frequent contributor at KVR and is easily accessible.

If there is an issue, you can always get someone on the phone during business hours, and my experience has been that they bend over backwards to make sure you walk away humming a happy tune.

I'd advise you to just call them and ask for a status.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I'm not in a hurry, but good to know if the seller is trustworthy. Any other people here having experience with JRRshop?

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I waited another couple of days. I will drop another email. Probably my first went down under, or so :D If the second one doesn't work out, I'll contact him thru KVR

It can actually be faster to contact me here sometimes, just because we're so overloaded with emails and may not get to yours right away. I'll check into the situation and PM you.

Uncle E wrote:It can actually be faster to contact me here sometimes, just because we're so overloaded with emails and may not get to yours right away. I'll check into the situation and PM you.
Thanks for your reply Uncle. Sorry to bother you this way. I was just unsure and wanted to check out experiences from other users.

You're completely right to do so! :)

Did you receive my PM?

Thanks Uncle E

We worked out everything. Case... ehm thread closed :party:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”