VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,

i share my WT for dune 2 here (55 files):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/agyi522uklgbw62/0SHA.rar?dl=0

I hope you will find some utility,
you are free to use it in your soundset, but don't forget to share it with me :hihi: :hug:

Thanks for sharing. These look great :tu:

Keep it up 8)
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

Are there 55 wavetables? (Not at pc right now)

yes, 55 wts, no presets
some filters sweep or res, some kind of vocal, some fm,some long,64, or short....for use like this or with some V#modulation or some mod at audiorates (AM/WT/PW VA or syncVA) or Rm
i have made this tables since december and now it s time to share...edisson and serum editor help me a lot, edit in soundforge, and print via the synapsetool, take some times but dune is really great and it desserve some times and attention!

Oh ok, cool. Lots of work. Thanks for sharing...

Didnt know you were on the beta team, didnt recognise your user name.

kokotte wrote:yes, 55 wts, no presets
some filters sweep or res, some kind of vocal, some fm,some long,64, or short....for use like this or with some V#modulation or some mod at audiorates (AM/WT/PW VA or syncVA) or Rm
i have made this tables since december and now it s time to share...edisson and serum editor help me a lot, edit in soundforge, and print via the synapsetool, take some times but dune is really great and it desserve some times and attention!
Wow! Awesome, and huge thanks :clap: Will check this out now. Few questions though: 1) are you cool if I make presets with them and release a bank 2) can you share exactly the process you used to create them? Cheers :D

Tjivory,
1:no problem if you make a bank, i give the Wtable for free, send me a free copy of your bank and everybody is happy!
2:do a sound,tune it(( try to avoid discontinuity for less buzz)or not),chop it at 2048samples,16 or 32 bits mono and export to the format(via mathematica like Mark,the synapse betatool like me or via AudioTerm),
i you want, i can convert some table for you,PM me, Kriminal have propose that too in a lot of topics

2 patchs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nc3t1zzbavtoq ... h.zip?dl=0
one made with my table,a kind of vocal, and one with V# modulation,modular madness :love:

kokotte wrote:Tjivory,
1:no problem if you make a bank, i give the Wtable for free, send me a free copy of your bank and everybody is happy!
2:do a sound,tune it(( try to avoid discontinuity for less buzz)or not),chop it at 2048samples,16 or 32 bits mono and export to the format(via mathematica like Mark,the synapse betatool like me or via AudioTerm),
i you want, i can convert some table for you,PM me, Kriminal have propose that too in a lot of topics
Can you send me the synapse betatool? I won't use audio term and mathematica seems a little too complicated. I've never created one before, so to start, I assume the 2048 samples refers to length? Also, I know it's possible to create waves or wavetables in serum. Would I be able to use serum in any part of this process? Cheers

You must ask to Richard from Synapse for the tool,i think, he has his reason for don't distribute it

yea, 2048 is the length of a table cycle, personaly, i like the serum editor,after make my WT, i export in 32 bits and open it in soundforge for cut and/or edit again, export region(2048 sample), but serum is not an obligation, i have do some with just sampling at 22hz, edit cut....or make a mix of differents pre existing waves...or in edisson, generate a wave, copy, pitch, copy,pitch....the master in tables is Cytospur, have you download his WT?

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

thanks dan,
i will post more WT and presets

Is Richard planning on publicly releasing their wavetable tool at some point?

Yes, but no idea when. Its very simple and needs expanding. There was talk of actually putting it in Dune. Who knows. Its very quiet over at Synapse right now, maybe he is working on that.

Return to “Instruments”