Eekjuliza - workhorse EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, thanks for the feedback!
It seems that there can be issues on AMD CPUs.
We are working on this issue for future updates.

Cheers!

JM

Ok. May i suppose this issue will be addressed? If so, i would buy it soon.

And I will test it on my intel machine for making sure this problem is not related to sonar.

Thanks!

It is an important issue, so it will get full attention sooner or later. First reports have been from FL Studio, and only on AMD machines, so it is very likely that AMD is the defining factor here. There is some development going on in this direction already, but it is not finished yet.

Cheers!

JM

Now, I'm on my intel machine. (Q9550, 8G ram, Gforce 8800 GTS, windows7, Sonar x3 producer..etc)

Unfortunately, There are exactly same issues.

I guess these are a sonar-related problems.

Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers!

JM

You are welcome!

Please let me know if these issues are fixed.

Thanks!

p.s. I saw some article on GS, you're going to add adjustable mixed phase mode. Is it true!!? :)

[EDIT: FYI, If I set the phase mode to linear phase 'DURING' Playback, It is ok. But After stop playing Tick noise comes up again.]

Looks like there will be a SunRuys CM version in the not so distant future....

I started using your EQ and I my initial reaction was good until the demo ran out within a couple of hours of use. Anyone trialling your software must reload the plugin and lose your setting. Unless... you save a preset. If you load a preset via the Disk icon, OS etc. it will crash Bitwig sandbox (OSX Mavericks). However the inbuilt preset browser menu works perfectly.

Id like to say something nice about this EQ. The visual display is incredible, it looks like vector graphics, its sharp on the eye and the refresh is super quick. It doesn't slow down my laptop with multiple instances. Well done guys!

FYI - Windows Defender & Smart Screen report the ZIP file as being a virus.

So, I bought Eekjuliza while it was on sale. However, it has been rendered useless by a bug. So far I have not been able to authorize it. The .key file does not work, and authorizing online does not work. I tried messaging the developer but have gotten no reply thus far. So, now I'm here. Has anyone else encountered this issue and perhaps discovered a fix?

^
Same issue here and no reply from the support portal
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:^
I feel a little robbed. It sounds like this plugin is barely off the drawing board and full of bugs. I have reason to believe that this particular bug is a Windows firewall issue. I say this because it's the only plugin I own for which Windows requires authorization when I open it.

BRBWaffles wrote:
I feel a little robbed. It sounds like this plugin is barely off the drawing board and full of bugs. I have reason to believe that this particular bug is a Windows firewall issue. I say this because it's the only plugin I own for which Windows requires authorization when I open it.
I disabled firewall, antivirus and tried installing as admin and running the standalone and DAW as admin. No luck

Win10 64bit
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
BRBWaffles wrote:
I disabled firewall, antivirus and tried installing as admin and running the standalone and DAW as admin. No luck

Win10 64bit
Yeah, same. I really wish the dev would at least respond to the support tickets. Did he just release a buggy plugin and go on vacation or something?

Return to “Effects”