Sonic Charge - Echobode

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echobode RE

Crackbaby wrote:I really like that randomization also randomizes the preset name <3
However, i would really like the randomization to be available without using menu! (same thing for permut8 please!)
Even better would be if it was possible to trigger randomization via midi.

.2 ms, i suppose there's no way around reducing that, is there?

Thanks for the generous demo limitation. No stress when trying it out! Also big thanks for the voucher!

Edit: Is it possible to lock down Mix to 100%?
I'm interested too in the randomization and that latency (the manual says 'virtually no latency'). Did you ask on their forum?

Would love to see an option for the lfo's to send out positive/absolute values only ..( above dc line ) + a triangle wave .
We can alreay do pitch shift effects ( modulating delay time ) , but this would give us more control over it
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:Would love to see an option for the lfo's to send out positive/absolute values only ..( above dc line ) + a triangle wave .
We can alreay do pitch shift effects ( modulating delay time ) , but this would give us more control over it
You should submit your suggestions to the Sonic Charge forum, Magnus and Fredrik are very concerned by feedback. A triangle wave could be great yeah ! :)

Any Live users here that can comment on Echobode vs Live's Frequency Shifter?

As a Live user, and a fan of Sonic Charge, i can't help but think the stock Live Frequency Shifter already does a lot Echobode does.
Panning, phase, multiple LFO's, broad- and fine coarse shifting, ring modulation and wet/dry.

I'll demo Echobode soon myself when i'm back at my daw.

Crackbaby wrote: However, i would really like the randomization to be available without using menu! (same thing for permut8 please!)
Fredrik gave out instructions on how to solder a "Randomise" button to your Permut8 circuitboard:
http://devsite.soniccharge.com/forum/to ... 8?page=all

Worked for me, even if you have to get your hands a bit dirty doing it :wink:
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

I can't find the zip package ... :o
Great sense of humour he has haha I had to read the post three times
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:I can't find the zip package ... :o
Great sense of humour he has haha I had to read the post three times
I think you need to be logged in to the forum; it was recently rebuilt so things may not have returned to normal yet. If you shoot an email to support they'll probably hook you up. I might have it laying around at home, I'll see if I can dig it up if you can't get it otherwise.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

doesn't work with latest permut8 anyway

dave

dave dove wrote:doesn't work with latest permut8 anyway

dave
He's not wrong, they replaced the button with the menu option.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

The randomisation menu option was always there in Permut8, the button was made available later but no longer works
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Love SC plugs, also get subj just now, already tried, well, what can say, only one moment about which i can slightly grumble it's his Smear sound - in my taste it's not much "spraying", much close to spring\tanker reverb sounds, even on max Smear values. I.e. possibilities as reverb are not realy impressed, via compared with the same Replika's smear sound - although his optimization is far from Echobode, which just perfect in this sense, also as all from Sonic Charge.
But in rest, exactly as delay\shifter\ and bunch of other spatial FX's - very good, must have.

Wow Echobode is now my new favourite phaser. Juicy!

Quite like the sound of this. To my ears it starts in a similar place to Ubermod, but both effects go off in their own very different directions. Will I have to get both? :wink:

You will, you know you will. :hihi:

I was going to try the demo but the multi-installer tells me it will uninstall the Sonic Charge things I already have - I'm a bit nervous about doing that - particularly as I have a habit of putting .dlls in odd places and probably the user sounds also.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Effects”