how to use DexEd in a in Ableton as a VST

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone. I am new to this Forum and I have a question about how can I used the Dexex Vst in some Daw software like Ableton or Cubase? if you know something about it, would you please guide me how to do it? Thanks a lot.

Just install it into your default VST folder and you're ready to go. If you are not sure what your default folder is, you can surely set it up in Ableton settings. If you have just installed it and it doesn't show up, try "rescan vst folder" button.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Hello Soufi

Knowing that you use Cubase LE 7, have you read the page 183 of the Operation Manual?

Start by reading that page (and the next ones). And then, if some problems of misunderstanding remain, we'll help you to put that in practice, of course.

Watch especially the picture which is at the bottom of the page 183 in addition to the text above and in the few pages below.

:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”