Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:I haven't received the serial(s) yet so it could arrive Monday if nobody have mercy on me during this weekend.
You've got the serial now! Please let us know!

Uncle E wrote:
murnau wrote:Bought "VSL Special Edition Woodwinds plus" two weeks ago from JRR which now offering the whole plus bundle. Now that makes sense as i already have 1/3 of that bundle.. strange marketing.. :dog:
They'll give an extra discount to you. Please PM me if you want to do it and I'll find out what your end price will be.
Thats great! Thank you Eric! :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Uncle E wrote:
Hans25 wrote:I haven't received the serial(s) yet so it could arrive Monday if nobody have mercy on me during this weekend.
You've got the serial now! Please let us know!
:love: Succeeeees :love:

Registered Uncle E.'s serial at robpapen.com, Then downloaded the installer. The installation-program apparently detected that I already had Raw-installed even though it wasn't mentioned. Then I opened Blade but couldn't find out where to activate (that was a little strange). But then I added Punch and the activation screen pop'ed up. After inserting the Computer ID in my account at robpapen.com I got the activation code, inserted in Punch and Presto! That activated all instrument and effects (as far as I can see).

When receiving RP-Amod you get a serial that is registered at robpapen.com even though it was for free. So that was why I thought that it counted as the 3rd product.

:wheee: So go ahead and buy buy buuuuy :wheee:

Thanks Uncle.

[/quote]

:love: Succeeeees :love:

[/quote]

Nice! I pulled the trigger also but haven't received the serial yet. Exciting times...

I bought this too. Too good of a deal to pass up....Just waiting for the serial. Thanks Uncle E!

Have you guys received the licenses we sent you? Are you having the same luck as Hans?

Received & working, thanks Uncle E & RP, hadn't budgeted for these but nevermind

I have actually Albino 3 , RP Delay, Blue II and RP Amod
Normally I can sell one plugin or what do you think for receiving the bundle upgrade ?
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MillerSam wrote:I have actually Albino 3 , RP Delay, Blue II and RP Amod
Normally I can sell one plugin or what do you think for receiving the bundle upgrade ?
I think it only depends on the number of serials you have registered at your account. I had 3 inclusive RP-Amod and registered without problems. Of course I can't guarantee it but it would surprise me if you couldn't sell one of them except RP-Amod.

Uncle E

I recieved my Explorer 3 bundle upgrade and everything is working fine after installation.

Even through I just got the Omni 2 VIP upgrade from Spectrasonics I couldnt pass this up. Excellent deal on a quality package with tons of great sounds. Go get it!

Uncle E wrote:Have you guys received the licenses we sent you? Are you having the same luck as Hans?
I got it working as well! Thanks!

That was really a good deal for me since I got the Distort and Delay at "crazy deals" prices. Can't be happier :)

Does anyone know of anyone selling CLA Bass for less than today's $29 special? I didn't find any coupons or other discounts past that. (I'm cheap, I know, just not sure I'd actually use it, and won't have much time to demo it today.)

Try WavesUniverse or PluginDiscounts. They go the extra mile on Waves.

Got the confirmation from Rob Papen
My products count normally ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Fleer wrote:Try WavesUniverse or PluginDiscounts. They go the extra mile on Waves.
Huh, right you are, thanks. I checked both of them before, no joy, guess I was too early.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”