Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

purchased Reaper off outcastrising

easy transaction,recommended for sure

Bought Komplete 8 crossgrade from baldaur and Monark from mholloway. Both transactions went smoothly, I consider both highly recommended sellers :)

I just wasted 24 hours trying to buy WOW2 & Corona from lectropunk. After agreeing a price he stopped answering PMs, then sold them to someone else because I asked if Corona became NFR. :dog:

Sold REAPER to Franvu . Good experience from my end!

pilgrim_heart wrote:Bought Komplete 8 crossgrade from baldaur and Monark from mholloway. Both transactions went smoothly, I consider both highly recommended sellers :)
Nice transaction (again) with pilgrim_heart . Do not hesitate to deal with this gentleman :tu: .

I purchased the Roots BRM SDX from triggerthehorizon for a good price and quick shipping on the install disks. Great experience all around.
"What we play is life" - Louis Armstrong

Monib - Maschine expansions, quick and easy, cheers!

Bought Waves CLA Bass from AC222, totally had his act together, quick, clean, and painless, recommended seller.

Bought Valhalla Room from robmobius. Very swift and smooth transaction!

Bought Reason 8 from cocoazenith. Everything went nice and smoothly, highly recommended seller.

Bought Nebula 3 pro and few libraries from bundoo. Good seller, great communication, no problems. This seller can be trusted. Thank you!

Bought Slate VBC from SF Sonics. Good seller :) Smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

Bought Bitwig Studio from fhunktion

Friendly guy and super quick email responses. Would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Purchased Plugin Alliance DSM-V2 from Sim.Sky - smooth transaction thanks!
james

amhawkins wrote:Bought Bitwig Studio from fhunktion

Friendly guy and super quick email responses. Would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Cheers,
Andrew.
Just want to say super pleasant and easy transaction - great buyer

Cheers

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”