Xfer Nerve: Amazing Drum Machine From Hell!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The sound and fury of this monster machine continues to slap my momma right where it counts, and bring out the mofo in me.
Last edited by Apostate on Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ha ha suck it!

It's worked in every DAW I've tried it in... Studio One, Logic, Live and even MuLab. Have not tried Cubase though. What's it doing... or not as the case may be? I'm on a Mac though but I have no issues with it.

In general I love the nightlife, I get to boogie.
Last edited by Apostate on Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ha ha suck it!

The pattern programmer is worth the plugin alone as it's so fast and easy to use. I usually drag and drop the patterns myself and run it in one track so I haven't run 4 instances of it but I haven't had any other issues. The pattern programmer having to be disabled to run the (dragged) patterns is kind of a pain but Studio One 2 midi editor shows the trigger notes for patterns also, so it's pretty easy to get a track going quickly. Kits are easy to build also... I pretty much use it for everything and Microtonic. But I don't do realistic drum stuff myself.

Steve has helped me with any problems I've had also so maybe something to do with Cubase/setup?

:?:

Love Rollacoasta YOW.
Last edited by Apostate on Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ha ha suck it!

Well, thanks for the nice words, and sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue/issues(?)
I don't know what issues you're facing, there's a lot of happy Nerve users with none.
So you should contact me, I'm working on 1.15 right now and I can't resolve what I'm not aware of, so communicating with me would probably be the best start. My email address is on the contact page on http://www.xferrecords.com

bitcrusher wrote:Well, thanks for the nice words, and sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue/issues(?)
I don't know what issues you're facing, there's a lot of happy Nerve users with none.
So you should contact me, I'm working on 1.15 right now and I can't resolve what I'm not aware of, so communicating with me would probably be the best start. My email address is on the contact page on http://www.xferrecords.com
Okay, Steve. It's Andy, I'll write you now.
Ha ha suck it!

I changed the topic title, as I have great admiration overall for Steve's work and should have thought out this thread minus the frustration I felt. I apologize to both Steve and KVR. I was extremely unfair and unthinking.

Serum remains the wavetable synth to beat imo.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:The sound and fury of this monster machine continues to slap my momma right where it counts, and bring out the mofo in me.
oh man. That's funny! :lol:

dblock wrote:
Apostate wrote:The sound and fury of this monster machine continues to slap my momma right where it counts, and bring out the mofo in me.
oh man. That's funny! :lol:
:party:
Ha ha suck it!

Return to “Instruments”