T6 feature requests and bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am unable to consistently add/delete pitch change markers in v 6.1 Win 7. Version 5 is fine.

Hello !

Multiple-crossfades at the same time !
If I select multiple clips, I need to be able to move a crossfade on one clip and that the other clips follow.

If I select multiples clips, It would be nice to be able to modify more different options at the same time.
Types of crossfades, X-fades…

Please !!!

Thanks

anbz wrote:Hello !

Multiple-crossfades at the same time !
If I select multiple clips, I need to be able to move a crossfade on one clip and that the other clips follow.

If I select multiples clips, It would be nice to be able to modify more different options at the same time.
Types of crossfades, X-fades…
It would indeed be nice if you were dragging a fade handle on one clip, if it applied that to all selected clips. I does work that way for trimming and slip editing.

You can currently create & adjust crossfades across a selection of clips by dragging the left side trim handle of one of the clips to the left. You would need to do that with Drag X-Fade enabled for all the clips. For that to work you need to create the project with Drag X-Fade on by default in Settings tab General Behaviors.

Hi,

Tracktion 6 don't recognise Blue Cat Audiot Plugin. It's not possible to loard plugin correctly.

Do you have the same trouble?

Regards

Didas_94 wrote: Do you have the same trouble?..
No.
The only Blue Cat I have (DPMP) loads as expected. 64 bit on Win7 X64.

repeating myself today.
Last edited by frankvg on Tue May 05, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

---
Last edited by frankvg on Tue May 05, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Didas_94 wrote:Tracktion 6 don't recognise Blue Cat Audiot Plugin. It's not possible to loard plugin correctly.
Had an issue with an AU but dragging it from the finder onto the plugins window (in the settings tab) resolved it.

Didas_94 wrote:Hi,

Tracktion 6 doesn't recognize Blue Cat Audio Plugins. It's not possible to load their plugins correctly.

Do you have the same trouble?

Regards
I was able to successfully load the latest version of Blue Cat's Patchwork plugin and load a previously created VSTi chain preset without any problems. I tested with T6.1 running on Win 8.1 x64.

Which Blue Cat plugin(s) did you run into problems with when you used them in T6? And what were the exact problems you ran into?
Last edited by tonedef71 on Wed May 06, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

**repost**
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote:
Didas_94 wrote:Tracktion 6 doesn't recognize Blue Cat Audio Plugins. It's not possible to load their plugins correctly.
I was able to successfully load the latest version of Blue Cat's Patchwork plugin and load a previously created VSTi chain preset without any problems. I tested with T6.1 running on Win 8.1 x64.
I have successfully used Patchwork as well. It might depend on the kind of plugin. I usually need to test AU, VST, and VST3 for each manufacturer. Often if one of them does't work one of the others will.

As for Blue Cat Patchwork, it's been a terrific workaround for me for plugins that presently don't work in Tracktion 6. Most of them will load into Patchwork inside of Tracktion. I have't brought that up here before because at $129 USD, Patchwork is much more expensive that Tracktion itself.

gigazaga wrote:It might depend on the kind of plugin. I usually need to test AU, VST, and VST3 for each manufacturer. Often if one of them does't work one of the others will.
Indeed. It has been confirmed by myself and others in another thread in this subforum that VST3 shell plugins (such as Waves Audio) do not work properly in Tracktion 6, although they did work in Tracktion 5.

REQUEST: Please trap audio feedback loops in racks and put up a message such as "FEEDBACK DETECTED!" instead. I have encountered this ear-piercing phenomena many times since the early days of rack exploration. My hair stands on end for an hour afterwards and I can't drink my tea without spilling it. I build racks with my thumbs, so it's my own fault, but I would love it if there was an option to help protect me (and my speakers) from myself.
Music is something you DO. Spend time, not money.
http://www.myspace.com/skipkent
http://soundcloud.com/skipkent

There are no automation parameters for overtonedsp plugins in Tracktion 6.1 on Debian 8. I can see and automate those params with other hosts.

Changing the BPM of an edit still causes clips to move. This is a bug right?

Take a clip and split it, now change the BPM and the second part of the clip moves (in relation to how much you change the BPM, I think). This can be a pain on sessions with lots of edits. Could it just be a setting that I have selected on accident?

Return to “Tracktion”