Any news on 1.2 beta?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

slackhead wrote:A grid type drum editor would be a very good addition - with easy crescendos, etc. please :)
yeah its like drum track would be like the diffrence is more like instrument track but the diffrence is how the programming of notes or beats gona loook just like a grid for drum editing where you can quickly setup 1/4 beat with 1/16th hihats etc :) Rightclick and select fill each for or second etc :) Shift notes on hihat right. alot of crazy option would be great with that :D
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Ogopogo wrote:I definitely think they'll put it in. Some confusion when sharing is not as big of an issue as not being able to categorize your own stuff how you want.
Nicholas Allen said on FB that custom categories will come with 1.2, so i guess there will also be custom tagging.

Coolio, thanks

on release day:

powermat wrote: 
on release day:

[...]
:lol:

Dawgs may need a more regular release cycle. :hihi:

Well it's been two week since Nick said two weeks, so... any month now...

The bitwig news are... there are no news xD Keep waiting :D haha
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Erm.. let's gamble 8)

ronnyrydgren wrote:
Also option for drum sequincer track type like that in fl studio. Soo when adding drum track you would be able to program tracks in a new editor where its step notes insteed of a pianoroll :)
Yes please!

I've given up... Posting sarcastic cheeky comments in the meantime.

Dom ;)

1.1.8 rc1 ahuahuauhauha incredible!!!

That moment when the pressure has become too much..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bitwig”