Audio Damage Support

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody had any communication with their support lately?

I've been emailing them (3 emails) for 3 weeks without a reply.

Deleted
Last edited by Koolly on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Oops, forgot about this thread.

I did get through in the end. Apparently my IP block had been blacklisted by their mail server.

Try using a different email address?

lnikj wrote:Oops, forgot about this thread.

I did get through in the end. Apparently my IP block had been blacklisted by their mail server.

Try using a different email address?
Well I think that as a customer one is systematicaly blacklisted by their support (aka C. Randall)... :hihi:

EDIT

A KVR member message AD and it seems my email address was on the block list :hihi:
Last edited by Koolly on Fri May 08, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I tried contacting them tonight via their 'Contact Us' button and nothing happens! I was tempted by their May 2015 25% discount offer. It says that no discount code is needed. My attempts to purchase the Eos reverb result in being billed for the full undiscounted price at which stage I pull out of the purchase. It seems that someone should remind them that there's supposed to be a 25% discount deal at the moment.

I believe thats an error on KVR's part, the sale started at the end of April and finished 05 May.

You can always try contacting Chris Randall on twitter, he's quite active on there. https://twitter.com/Chris_Randall

I sent them an email last week as I can't login and download my products.

No response :dog:

mutantdog wrote:I believe thats an error on KVR's part, the sale started at the end of April and finished 05 May.

You can always try contacting Chris Randall on twitter, he's quite active on there. https://twitter.com/Chris_Randall
Well as long as he's able to shed his insights on the more mundane issues in life via Twitter, that's all that really matters. F*** everyone else. Great company.

masterhiggins wrote:
mutantdog wrote:I believe thats an error on KVR's part, the sale started at the end of April and finished 05 May.

Well as long as he's able to shed his insights on the more mundane issues in life via Twitter, that's all that really matters. F*** everyone else. Great company.
my thoughts exactly

from what I know of Audio Damage (and I own AD products, and have dealt with 'support'), there's a division of labour. Some guy who does all the actual DSP heavy lifting ... and Chris who's the GUI guy and 'face' of the company who deals with the public. Am I right ?

If so - it makes me wonder what kind of misanthrope the DSP dude must be if he thinks Chris makes a good public liason.

I actually quite like Chris. Never met him, not sure I'd like him so much in person, but he does have a good grasp of the wit of the 140 Twiter dialogue. When audiodamage first broke through, the domain of small experimental plugins was almost exclusively freeware. If it took Chris's outspoken character (along with the plugins' quality) to move their software up into the realm of reasonably priced payware and a decent business then its obviously a good match.

Pretty sure i read a tweet of his where he implied that they make enough money to earn a decent living off AudioDamage alone so i guess the PR tactcs work.

Anyway, in a world with a multitude of conversation mediums, i figured it would make sense to use his favourite if you're hoping for a quick reply.

Although this thread is a month old I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing bad customer service. Just to clarify in case my other thread is vague, I bought a couple of AD products a while ago.

Supposedly this gives you lifetime support? Anyway I need to stick with Replicant 1 for a while longer. Asked if it was poss. to have an R1 installer, Chris agreed.

Since that first request and an agreement from Chris I've heard nothing despite further reminders/requests.

I don't understand why he would stop me from finishing this stuff and moving on, it is incredibly frustrating to be held back like this.

I've never used cracked audio software but now I'm looking for torrents of software that I own - and failing.

Where can I get Replicant 1? Any suggestions please?

I've been waiting over 3 years for them to sort out my account. After the last site update they put a few (well ... twelve) of my products into bundles altho' they had been purchased separately. When I contacted them Chris R said they were bought as bundles and he had records showing that I bought them as bundles. When I replied, sending him details of dates and who I had bought the plugins from, he said he would sort it out when he got back from holiday. He didn't sort it out. I have emailed support regularly to remind AD of the issue, but they do not respond or fix things. Great plugins but terrible support :shrug:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”