Cumulus CM

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Being sorted, Johannes, via private message!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi Colin;

I would like to see an updated Cumulus 64 VST in my recent Linux/Bitwig setup - since I've heard that there must be an update which isn't available from the CM mag - I' m asking for a PM!
[del]AudioLinux sucks.[/del]

Hi Colin, thanks!
After playing a bit with the presets, I experienced two bugs. If I try to open a sample, no file pickers shows up. This happens only in mode and in Bitwig with cumulus loaded as a vst instrument (and in every other vst host I tried). In the standalone-mode everything works fine. Second bug: The menues are not appearing where they should (see picture).
screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry Johannes: I fixed this bug, but have just realised that I never incorporated the fix into a full release. I'll get this built and sent to you today (and sorry for the inconvenience.)

And lump: I'll PM you also when I've got the new build ready; there is little point distributing a buggy build!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I've uploaded a fixed build; please check your PMs Johannes and Lump.

No rush if you haven't had a chance to check this yet Johannes, but if you could confirm that the newer build fixes your issue, I'd be happy to mark this one as fixed in the bug database. Thanks!

How do we know which is the latest CM cumulus build and where can we get it?

I'm not sure which version the more recent issue of CM distributes, but the latest versions are 1.1.2 for Mac OS X and Windows, and 1.1.3 for Linux. If you're on any version lower (and you can check this in the about dialog), I can get sort you out with an updater.

hi colin,

my version reports to be 1.0.1 (just re-downloaded it from my vault). where would I get that updater?
and furthermore, the linux build? neither found that in my vault (from dec 2012) nor is it listed in the current plugin list of CM. on the other hand, it's mentioned in the manual, so it should exist, somehow... ;)

I'd like to request version 1.1.3 as well (Linux, 64-bit).

And a minor 'feature' request for future builds: Colin, have you considered packaging plugin releases as name_version.tar.gz? Makes it hella easier to find the latest version in the Downloads directory :)

Good suggestion regarding the name; I'll see what I can do.

Hi Colin

I just checked my CM Cumulus from CM 213 and it says 1.0.8

If it is possible I would very much like to receive the 1.1.2
version. I am on windows.

Cheers

sbj
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hi Colin,

I just checked my version of Cumulus, it's 1.0.11 for Linux. I'd like to get the latest version, please advise, thanks !

Best,

dp

Just for reference for anyone looking to get hold of the Linux version of Cumulus. I purchased a recent issue of CM which gave me access to the digital vault. However, there is no CM Plugins file for Linux in the vault for recent issues. I had to contact them directly and they gave me access for issue 183 which then gives access to the Linux CM Plugins...

Hellow guys,

i have checked my version which came with cm 220 and it's saying 1.0.8...

Any way to get the update to the latest version? :)

Thanks,

Stephan
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

Return to “Loomer”