Issues with latest engine player?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought the upgrade Klang Haus 2 and safter installing latest engine player 2.3 it wouldn't recognize the player in DP8 or logic 10, also I'm having an issue with activation as well, which somehow now i have to reactivate the original klang haus and that won't work either, but the latter may be a separate issue,

anyone experiencing weird things with new player or is it working for you?

thanks

Hi,

engine works fine actually but we´ve heard about some problems some users noticed about DP and Logic. Would you please contact us via support [at] bestservice.de.

Thanks!

bornapah wrote:I just bought the upgrade Klang Haus 2 and safter installing latest engine player 2.3 it wouldn't recognize the player in DP8 or logic 10, also I'm having an issue with activation as well, which somehow now i have to reactivate the original klang haus and that won't work either, but the latter may be a separate issue,

anyone experiencing weird things with new player or is it working for you?
On Mac OS 10.10.3, Engine 2.3.0.25 does not show up for me in Ableton 9.1.8, either as a VST or AU, though the VST works in Bitwig.

On my main Mac running 10.8.5, the VST version of Engine version 2.2.0.105 does not appear in Cubase 8 or Ableton or Bitwig 1.1.7. The AU works in Ableton, but of course the new ERA-II library will not run on that earlier version of Engine. Hard to see what made them gratuitously break backward-compatibility like that. Many people run 10.8.5 or earlier, since upgrading often breaks other things in a studio setup.

In short, for the Mac it's a mess.

Hi Gnosis,

just a short update on Engine 2.3 on Mac. Version 2.2 supports also 10.8 systems and 32 bit but not the new libraries.

Currently are supported all OSX version from 10.9 and above
Available only in 64bit

We´re currently investigating the possibility to also add support for 10.8 in the near future. But not below 10.8.

Questions? Don´t hesitate to let us know also via support [at] bestservice.de

All the best

Martin

NoSoniX wrote:We´re currently investigating the possibility to also add support for 10.8 in the near future.
That would be great - I suspect others are also between two stools now, unable under 10.8 to use the new libraries, but not wanting to upgrade and lose other plugins (32-bit only, e.g.).

Return to “Best Service”