glissando and keyboard range question

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi, just loaded up the demo, AU in Logic X Pro, great work, very powerful arpeggiator, i will almost certainly be buying it, it's just what i've been looking for!

from initial time spent with it, i have just a couple of questions though. am i right that there is no glissando/pitch glide feature? i really like that on other programmable arpeggiators i use.

and secondly, as a default the keyboard range only covers the bass region, most of the keyboard has no arpeggiation. some of the presets however cover the whole keyboard. according to the manual this seems to be adjusted in the "key area control" at the upper left next to "tracks" but i can't seem to edit those values. what am i missing?

thanks!

Yes unfortunately there is no glissando control in Cream.

You can change the key area values by dragging mouse over the control or by double clicking and typing the value.

-Arto

OK, clicking and dragging worked on the key area values, duh, don't know why i couldn't make that work before, haha.

too bad about the lack of glissando. still a great arpeggiator, will purchase later this week.

thanks for the support!

cheers,
Daryl

i bought the program and am really loving it, thanks so much for creating it! really love how the sequence length is adjustable for each feature, really keeps things interesting, not repetitive. it was quick and easy to learn also. using it in my music a lot already.

my only feedback is, like i mentioned above, the lack of glide/portamento, and for my use the key range should be C1 to C9 as a default when opening each time, instead of C1 to B2. sometimes i think it's not working until i remember to change that.

awesome work, thanks again. :-)

to get portamento/slide working on most arps you can choose in your synth a portamento glide or legato sound.
In kirnu the global gate knob set to -0.7 and then set in the gate sequence the value of the gate for steps that should glide to larger value, so you hear them glide. in the transp sequence, you need add diffrent note numbers to glide into. you can change time in synth. Only problem in cream, that the gate and the transpose sequencer can not see at same time, so you need switch.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

great idea, i hadn't thought of doing glissando that way, that seems like the right way to do it, will give it a try, thanks! :clap:

Return to “Kirnu”