Call for SHREDDAGE DRUMS beta testers (Kontakt 5.4 full required)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have a large team of beta testers for all our ISW releases, but Shreddage Drums is shaping up to be one of the largest and most powerful libraries we've ever done - and I wanted to offer the opportunity for people in the community to help test it. We have spots for about three additional testers on this project.

Requirements
* VERY fast + stable connection, the library is quite large!
* Kontakt 5.4 full version (final will be Kontakt Player)
* 8gb RAM (test patches are always bigger)
* Free time over the next 2-3 weeks
* Ideally, experience with Shreddage 2 / Bass

Please Send Me...
* A bit of info about yourself - have you used ISW instruments before? (I hope!)
* Links to any rock/metal music you've written, particularly with sampled instruments
* A list of other drum software you own

Thank you in advance!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hey Zircon, as you know, I am a symphonic metal composer. I use ISW for orchestral percussion, guitar, bass, and various world instruments. My internet connection is a stable 50 down, 10 up. My music can be heard here. I use EZDrummer 2 Metal Machines and more recently, BFD3. I also own Addictive Drums 2 although they don't see much presence. I have 32GB of RAM so that's not an issue either.

Edit: My music can be heard here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQWBe63dlk

Awesome - of course I know you and your work :-) Can you send me an email so I can get you on the list?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

If only I had full Kontakt :'(

One of these days Zircon...one of these days.

Looking forward to the release of this awesome plug-in!
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

zircon wrote:Awesome - of course I know you and your work :-) Can you send me an email so I can get you on the list?
Andrew, silly question but where do I find your email address?

Send to admin (at) impactsoundworks (dot) com!

Andrew - I sent my email a couple days ago... just curious, will you inform all applicants regardless of whether the answer is yay or nay, or will you only be contacting people for whom the answer is yay?

Thanks.

We haven't gone through the emails yet - been working on the scripting nonstop! - but I will let everyone know one way or the other :)

Ok thanks.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”