Positive Feedback on Arturia's Customer Service

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanted to share positive feedback on Arturia's customer service. As I tried to purchase the special upgrade offer for V Collection 4, the paypal transaction did not go through. I realized this on Sunday, May 10, which was the last last day of the offer. As my previous transaction already deducted the special upgrade coupon from my account, I was unable to make another purchase with the discount. I wrote to Arturia sales support and received a prompt reply from Jerome first thing on Monday. He "sincerely apologized" for the inconvenience and restored the coupon to my account, so that I was able to take advantage of the discount, after the offer had expired.

As many of us take the time to complain (me included), I just wanted to share some positive feedback for a change.
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

I can share this feedback with you: I've delt with Victor and Amine, very friendly and quick response, even if the customer hasn't been in his best mood.

Victor was especially helpful to me regarding my recent upgrade to V-Collection simultaneously with Pro Tools 12.

I would like to add, along with the other comments here, my positive experience in using the Arturia technical service. I have had to use this service more than once and every time my experience has been the same.
They answer at lightning speed! Both to your initial enquiry and to any subsequent questions. None of this we will get back to you in 48 hours and then it actually takes a week.
The advise has always proved to be helpful and resolved the issue. Where the first suggestion does not work then they continue to work at it until you have a solution.
I have always loved the Arturia products but also having such a great technical service makes me confident to buy any of their products in the future.
Great job everyone at Arturia!!!

I guess I'll pile on to the Arturia LoveFest (tm).

Likewise have had consistently responsive and pleasant help from their service staff.

I have noticed an improved commitment to their software products since they started their move into hardware synths. Thumbs up!

Absolutely top-notch experience here.

Amine has had the right answer every time, supplies it quickly and in a friendly manner.

Great synths, great company.

Just a quick note of thanks to the Arturia team for resolving two tickets for me within a very short time frame. Excellent support, really happy with the purchase of the Oberheim and Mini V. My issue was comparability related and was totally my issue. Arturia stuck with me till the issue was resolved:)
Thanks to Amine in particular for this help:)

johnwhynot wrote:Absolutely top-notch experience here.

Amine has had the right answer every time, supplies it quickly and in a friendly manner.

Great synths, great company.
+1

Mostly positive experienes here indeed and usually really fast replies (including those in the official Arturia forum). A few bug reports took a little time for fixing but this was nothing that could be done in a few days so no problem there. :)

While i had sold V-Collection 4 a while ago (mostly due to financial reasons) i still own some single plugins (also got Matrix-12V with the last sale) and love them.

Maybe will upgrade to V-Collection 4 again if my situation allows this in the future.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Okay. So who and how do I contact for a quicker response. Their responses on their forums is indeed painfully slow.
I need to transfer the license for my extra copy of Modular V to my nephew. He's very excited for it.

How 'bout the official contact: http://arturia.com/support/askforhelp Click on "Reinstalling & Reselling".

chk071 wrote:How 'bout the official contact: http://arturia.com/support/askforhelp Click on "Reinstalling & Reselling".
Thx. .. missed that .. i was looking in the forums section :D

Yeah. The e-mail is definitely the way to go when contacting Arturia. They got me taken care of within 2 days of me e-mailing them about my need to transfer the Modular V license to my nephew.
All good :D
Thanks Arturia! :D

I just had a great help from Arturia service too, some few days ago, when I had a serious problem with my new Microbrute SE. I'm using hardware synthesizers since the early 80's. I'm used to create sounds with that kind of gear but I have been always not that great at using computers. In fact I try to avoid them when I play live. For me the Microbrute was a cute step beyond specially in therms portability: it's a lovely light instrument, with a very nice sound, great to use it live. Last Saturday, when I was at the studio pulling an audio jack the machine lost absolutelly any sound. I got mad that afternoon. Finally I decided to search on Arturia site and ask for some help. I have to admit that I was'nt expecting very much, used to be treated as if I was a number by automatic speech machines. But then, the miracle: I was totally amazed to get so fast and late night (it was nearly past midnight, Sunday already!) the first reply to my problem. A clear, useful, nice and warm reply. In fact with that first e-mail I had enough information (through links) to solve the problem myself. The nexts days we chat a little bit more, just asking for some little issues I was founding. All the time it was the same kind of help. I Think I was'nt rude in any moment either, but, used as I am to be ignored and cheated by supposedly closer and friendly companies, to find such a useful and nice help from a "distant" one got me a very positive impact.
Thank you very much Amine and Edouard, the two eficient people I had the pleasure to talk, my two little angels who helped me, without laughing at my English. Maybe it's just a psicological question, but atittude can sometimes make the world a little better place to live on.

I purchased a "returned" or open box BeatStep which had been registered by the person who had bought it primarily. Literally a few hours after I sent them an email I was informed that they would look into it. I received a notification within 2 more days that it was all sorted out and my registration went through.

Now, do I get any free stuff? Teehee. No, seriously, is there any downloadable goodies?

Thank to Amine of course.

BTW these Arturia products are built so strong compared to everything else out there, I believe we will still be using their gear long after the competitors stuff has died.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Return to “Arturia”