MayaBlue theme for Melda Plugins.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dwozzle: In the style editor you can actually specify default border around controls - e.g. if you want to have empty space around each button. But that's quite problematic, because there are just many controls. I personally like the way it is, I don't like empty unused space. Half of the plugins on the market have some ridiculous graphics on the background and eventually they cover half of the display with 4 knobs... I like to have several plugins open at once, so the size is important, hence empty space isn't an option really.

colors: satYa could actually provide some color schemes as well, just the presets.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Not a margin around every button, just where it's the natural result, instead of having the buttons fill all available space.

Like this for instance: http://imgur.com/8kpkF7f

Plain old standard size buttons, positioned consistently, leaving white space where there is some.

IntelliJ IDEA (in that screen shot) is way more complex and feature-full than any VST, but manages to be (mostly) clear and not bizarre. That dlg is resizable, and the dropdowns expand horizontally to fill the width, for better or worse, but the buttons at the bottom are just the size they are. To me, having them fill up all the space down there would have just looked awkward and distracting.

Anyway, it's clear we feel/think differently about this, and I don't mean to bang on you or make a huge deal about it, just trying to be a little more specific about why I have the gut reaction to the MPS UI that I do. My impression is that at least some other people feel similarly.

Sure, thanks for the feedback. Personally I just don't really like that kind of approach. I like everything to be as big as possible, so that it's easy to use mouse quickly without need to pinpoint to a few pixels. I'm just a lazy superfast guy, who needs everything optimized :D. Well, I suppose another case, where different people feel different way about something ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

satYatunes wrote:
murnau wrote:Excellent work! I buy it now just to support you even if it maybe come as default GUI for free soon.
Well, you will be disappointed if you are waiting for this to become the default GUI. It's not gonna happen :). May be another style but not this one.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

^^^ Truth hurts, I know :-). It is what it is.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Bump.
Website | Portfolio

Ha, is that a bump for me? :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Ha, is that a bump for me? :D
Oops! Totally forgot it's in Melda forum. Sorry :oops:
Website | Portfolio

No problem, I was just confused :D
Vojtech

I bump again as I wait an email.
Always like helping out Indies.

Return to “MeldaProduction”