Impatient Customer

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love every plug in I have purchased from Melda.
I use these live and find manuals exhausting since I am a hardware cowboy struggling to stay in his new software saddle.
Love the Multiband Phaser.

Wish to buy it.
Before doing so a few quickies.

Can I isolate each band for editing w/o hearing any other audio?
Can I assign a MIDI CC for a single rate to modulate 2-6 different bands using slightly different LFO rates, as a Master Rate?
Can a MIDI CC be assigned to Bypass?

If so chalk up another Melda plug for me, do not need a discount as they are cheap already.

Cheerz

diaper@ky wrote:Can I isolate each band for editing w/o hearing any other audio?
Can I assign a MIDI CC for a single rate to modulate 2-6 different bands using slightly different LFO rates, as a Master Rate?
Can a MIDI CC be assigned to Bypass?
1) Yes. See the "M" (Mute) and "S" (Solo) buttons in the bands window.
2) Yes. Use Mod1 for setting the rates of all bands (each needs its own entry). Then use Mod2 to modulate the frequency of Mod1.
3) You can assign CC to "Dry/Wet" (and e.g. use a button on your controller with the states 0 and 127).

Thank you ! :love:

elassi got almost all of it, just some additional notes:
2) You have "just" 4 modulators, hence 4 different rates if you are looking for modulation using modulators. If you want just to change rates for each band, then it is simple: click the big MIDI button (right bottom) and assign the same controller to all of these parameters with different ranges. OR I prefer using a multiparameter for that - assign your MIDI CC to a multiparameter and learn all of these rates to that multiparameter, each with a different range, simple ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes, yes, yes thank you, and yes, yes thank you.
Sold.

I like my Melda Surgical Collection....

Oh BTW,
I got the Blue Skins for Melda Plugs and couldn't find the folder the read me txt. instructions spoke of.
Do I need to upgrade to the new Melda thingy.
This makes me nervous as I can't afford to lose any of the controls I have set up and working.
I rarely upgrade unless something I am using isn't working.

How should I proceed...?

Well, I think you should ask satYa about it (he's the creator, right?). Anyway you definitely need to update to V9 in our plugins ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

diaper@ky wrote: Oh BTW,
I got the Blue Skins for Melda Plugs and couldn't find the folder the read me txt. instructions spoke of.
Do I need to upgrade to the new Melda thingy.
This makes me nervous as I can't afford to lose any of the controls I have set up and working.
I rarely upgrade unless something I am using isn't working.

How should I proceed...?
Which O/S are you on? Please send me a PM (or e-mail) with details then we will sort it out.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Found the folder after a search, thanks for your work.

And as far as the MBand Phaser goes this Dog will Hunt.

I like MBPhasers' sound so much it now has a FSw for ByPass, my extra ModWheel for rate, and each performance can have a separate preset, since I found 6 awesome presets, and made 2 of my own.
Pedals can not function like this.
The quality of sound is very close to my Roland DP8's which I recently retired.
Had 1 for Flange and 1 for Phase FX.
Pretty impressive plug to compare to these thick bastards.

Great Work Melda from Czech Rep.

Thank you!! :love:
Vojtech

A request from me if possible in the future is to add the ability to right click on Bypass to add a CC#.
Wet/Dry works fine but does retain EQ settings on the individual Bands.
Not a biggie as I just used a nifty Scope DSP device to provide EQ offsets post Zebra2 HZ/pre Melda MultiBandPhaser.
That way Zebra2 HZ retains it's sound, not using the EQ built in, and Melda can keep it's EQ per band.
The Scope Device is only activated on that particular preset using the same CC# in the Wet/Dry parameter of MBPhaser.

A Festive Day for Synths & Effects.

Cheerz

I'm afraid that won't be possible probably. Bypass is quite a problematic parameter as it is also supported natively by most plugin interfaces etc. And with our crossfaded smart bypass it would be very tricky. But you should be able to use your host for it - most reasonable hosts can automate it and most of them can also map MIDI controllers to automation, so... ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”