Plug & Mix Pro - New Plugins (Non-VIP-Bundle)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don't know if they actually wanted to make this public already, however... since it's there you might want to take a look ;)

http://www.plugandmix.com/products/b1944-Pro-Series/

oh, did i mention that the vip bundle license doesn't work with those? i actually downloaded the new plugins yesterday and they are only in demo mode :hihi:

...and it's Nomad Factory-coded again.

lower right corner.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Actually, I was going to ask the other day if NF was still around.

GUI looks nice, nothing overly complicated. If they sound good and 250 bucks MSRP translates to the usual 100 actual price, it's a nice set.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

NF plugins were updated in March this year
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I dig the Plug & Mix concept.
I grabbed a freebie, and chose the Transient Designer....

I think they have the potential to be a pretty solid player in the plug market.

I'm surprised I don't hear about them or see them more (outside of here).... but gain, I think they'll probably get more well known over time

VariKusBrainZ wrote:NF plugins were updated in March this year
Thanks! That's great to know. Since they stopped their aggressive marketing, I kind of lost track.

Table Syrup Records wrote:I dig the Plug & Mix concept.
I grabbed a freebie, and chose the Transient Designer....

I think they have the potential to be a pretty solid player in the plug market.

I'm surprised I don't hear about them or see them more (outside of here).... but gain, I think they'll probably get more well known over time
I think the freebie for a facebook like is still available. Help spread the word and you'll have plenty of new people to talk to about P&M :borg:

ahhh... Then v.i.p. bundle is a bunch non-profesional plugins? :)

nicksohn wrote:ahhh... Then v.i.p. bundle is a bunch non-profesional plugins? :)
VIP bundle are simpler, more like waves one-knob (they have more than one knob but you get the idea)

this Pro series looks more like fully featured tools with surgical control

@mike.

I was just kidding.. :) I have VIP bundle and I love it.

I do like their plugins a lot so far. Simple to use, great interface and good sound. And some nice original ideas, of course.

But these look kind of ugly. And I just feel that I can't get excited by another bunch of compressors and eq's.
No signature here!

Well,maybe it's just me, but I honestly dislike Nomad Factory's plugins...They sound really harsh and fizzy to my ears, at least the ones I've tried.

most recent NF plugins are OK to great (i especially like the Pultec). the older ones are mostly generic digital algorithms in a pretty GUI. also, they are sometimes mislabeled: i can't recall exactly which plugin was it (BBE? COSMOS?), but they have a harmonics generation plugin which doesn't actually generate any harmonics but rather simply does high shelving; some NF "vintage sound" emulations actually are mostly lo-pass filters (ECHOES comes to mind - still a good delay unit in its own right though)... you'd be surprised what you'll find if you test NF plugins with Christian Budde's VST plugin analyzer.

i honestly feel bad badmouthing NF as Bernie had health problems and overall seems like a good guy, but these are objective facts anyone can verify.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hello folks,

You guys were really fast on that one !!! :tu:

Here's the official announcement from Plug & Mix for those of you who'd like to know more about the new P&M Ultimate Precision 'Pro Series' Plug-ins.

We have worked hard on these for over one year before releasing them. We really went deep into fine tuning, tweaking, using them on several types of audio genres and I'm sure you'll be very surprised by the quality if you give them a chance through a good demo tryout.

We worked hard with the folks at Nomad Factory and they really followed us on every aspect of what we expected for that series. "Ultimate Precision" was the goal and I think we successfully achieved that.

We also decided to price them very reasonably as we did for all other of our P&M products. They are now available at your preferred dealer for $99 each or $199 for all 3 of them (MAP prices).

As I hope you'll understand, the P&M 'Pro-Series' are not a free upgrade to the P&M V.I.P. Series but we do have a few new products on the rails for the V.I.P. owners :wink:

Please give our new products a good try and let us know what you sincerely think of them.

Thanks - Peter

Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

so, does the investor certificate apply here then?

Return to “Effects”