Christmas Gift from WOK (and story 2015)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since they talk about votes, I suppose they meant politics. I don't share that naive view anyway...

Either way, currently if I had to choose whom to help, should I donate to the WOK guy or to Nepal quake victims? :P

Update: Donators will receive a mail with a link for access to a download area for all my free and experimental plugins.
Is it possible to donate via paypal?

fluffy_little_something wrote:Either way, currently if I had to choose whom to help, should I donate to the WOK guy or to Nepal quake victims? :P
It's better to do something than doing nothing.

Chris-S wrote:Is it possible to donate via paypal?
Because gofundme dropped Paypal support I placed an extra button on wokwave.com for that. Thanks.
ImageImage

Donated. Thanks for the link to your 50(!) free plugins.

I already have a couple of paid WOK effects. I wanted to buy the shimmer reverb as well, but now that there is money on my PP account again, WOK is gone :P Bad timing :hihi:

Donated, but didn't get a download link...Nevernind.
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:Donated, but didn't get a download link...Nevernind.
Mail sent. Paypal donators should click "return to merchant" for the link (I did not receive any mail message from Paypal - they seem to have some problems during their "seperation" from ebay?)
Mails to gofundme-donators I have to handle manually because they dont have an autoresponder and their messages dont show the original sender :(
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
Mail sent.
Many thanks and best wishes Wok :tu:
:tu: All is good

Bumping this in order to draw more attention to WOK/Wolfgang's plight.
(sorry for posting this somewhere else earlier...)

http://www.gofundme.com/sonsdialysishelp

Hard to know how this is progressing since he also started accepting PayPal donations via http://www.wokwave.com/ - the gofundme total has been stuck on €523 for the past week.

Of course, you'll get your bargain-basement, pay-what-you-want, no-brainer bumper pack of more than 40 plugins whichever way you choose to donate.
So what are you waiting for?
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

Syntilla wrote:Hard to know how this is progressing since he also started accepting PayPal donations via http://www.wokwave.com/ - the gofundme total has been stuck on €523 for the past week.
I have to update the external donations manually in gofundme.   It's not that much (incl. the 0,50€ of that russian guy :? )
ImageImage

What happens if you don't reach that 20k goal (which I am afraid is almost certain)?
Can't you get that man (Indian?) to Germany where treatment is free? He is family, right?

Maybe you should do a video and publish on YT. I have heard of several cases where a touching video was very successful in this kind of fund raising.

WOK wrote:
Mail sent. Paypal donators should click "return to merchant" for the link (I did not receive any mail message from Paypal - they seem to have some problems during their "seperation" from ebay?)
Mails to gofundme-donators I have to handle manually because they dont have an autoresponder and their messages dont show the original sender :(
I used PayPal and the page loaded automatically after the transaction completed, I did not have to click on return to merchant.

bump
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Return to “Instruments”