Plug & Mix Pro - New Plugins (Non-VIP-Bundle)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote:so, does the investor certificate apply here then?
Certainly should ! Let me ask how this will work...

Thanks - Peter
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

DontCrack wrote: Please give our new products a good try and let us know what you sincerely think of them.
Hi Peter,
rough and tough, curious quickie:

on EQ,
neat feature is the single band solo right at fingertips,
missing one is mouswheel support like on Q`s (if not overlooked as an option somewhere)

on copmressor,
nice feature is the choice of going clean or add tube

on tube exciter,
a bit too well-behaved to my taste, there could be a good portion more of a personality

price:
had the idea of a cross discount for vip owners
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Burillo wrote:most recent NF plugins are OK to great (i especially like the Pultec).
Yes! Pulse-tec is more than OK-ish!

and you are right. Old NF plugins are somewhat bad. :(

But After some point, Their plugins are getting better.(I don't remember exactly, But Certainly!)

And Actually, Even old NF plugins are fit for use in some case.
For example, Using them for not-important-track.(Usually, They are very cpu-friendly.) :D
They do what they do. :wink:

will there be any more Pro series modules? i.e. does this work like with VIP bundle - buy it now and receive more modules for free when they come out later?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Omkar wrote:
DontCrack wrote: Please give our new products a good try and let us know what you sincerely think of them.
Omkar wrote: Hi Peter,
rough and tough, curious quickie:
Hey Omkar, thanks for the testimonial. That will be reported to the devs.
Omkar wrote: on EQ,
neat feature is the single band solo right at fingertips,
missing one is mouswheel support like on Q`s (if not overlooked as an option somewhere)
Cool ! I will investigate the mouse wheel support option...
Omkar wrote: on copmressor,
nice feature is the choice of going clean or add tube
Yep, that is a great option indeed !
Omkar wrote: on tube exciter,
a bit too well-behaved to my taste, there could be a good portion more of a personality
Hmmm yes but then we're back with the "too much color" that some complain about, specially when it comes from Nomad. I also love the way Nomad tunes their plugins but the goal here was "Ultimate Precision"
Omkar wrote: price:
had the idea of a cross discount for vip owners
Well yeah but... We've priced them very low as for all of our products. "V.I.P. Bundle" owners get FREE upgrades on all future VIP plugins. We also made our "P&M Chainer" FREE to use with the VIP plugins as requested by many users. We also sent over 3000 reminders to customers that participated in our our "Investor" Group-Buy promotion in April 2013 and that made them eligible to 50% discount off ALL future P&M releases...

I am therefore not sure I can talk "the boss" into any further discounts considering the huge R&D budget invested in these new products and the low price range.

Hope that answers your thoughts.

Kind Regards - Peter
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

DontCrack wrote:
Burillo wrote:so, does the investor certificate apply here then?
Certainly should ! Let me ask how this will work...

Thanks - Peter
A reminder with voucher coupon has been sent to over 3000 P&M Investors :wink:

Thanks - Peter
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

Burillo wrote:will there be any more Pro series modules? i.e. does this work like with VIP bundle - buy it now and receive more modules for free when they come out later?
Hello Burillo,

All I can say for now is that the Pro Series pack is only a commercial offer for those who want to buy all 3 plug-ins available at this time. It is not "yet" considered as a bundle and I am not sure if there will be other plug-ins added to that particular series...

But who know what the team will come up with in the future. P&M has always been pretty fair with their loyal customers up to now :wink:

Thanks - Peter
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

Return to “Effects”