Removing the undocked playlist

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to know how many of you are unchecking the "Dock playlist" option, to have it floating over the interface instead is being showed by default (docked under the Phrase Editor). The reason I want to remove it is purely aesthetic & functional. I'm working into simplify the interface.

I leave the playlist docked at all times and haven't found a good enough reason to un-dock it.
Not sure if others find un-docking useful ?

Glad you are still working on Nora and thinking of ways to streamline it.

i leave it docked. i would like to see the midi channel made easier to set.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Thank for your feedback, I'll remove it soon if nobody has any problem with it.
nexussynth wrote:i would like to see the midi channel made easier to set.
Please, let me know how would be your "perfect" way to set them (I've already done some improvements on them).

midi channel output for each track in the playlist could be a small number displayed next to the track name on either the left or right of the name. dragging up or down with the mouse would increase the number from 1 to 16 and back down.

this would allow me to close the pattern window and just have the phrase editor and playlist happening together.

^^ +1

^^ +2 :hihi:

nexussynth wrote:dragging up or down with the mouse would increase the number from 1 to 16 and back down.
If I implement the drag up/down I should remove the popup menu, or assign menu to right click, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea - I have to meditate about this.

Anyway, if you have to choose between boths methods, would you pick drag&drop over the popup menu?

probably drag&drop

to me both are ok but one important point in this case is keep visible output channel number..it would really helpful.
so i am gonna extend this : :evil:
drag up/down & right click to numbers to open arpeggiator settings. :D

Return to “Squaredheads”