Does anyone know which library this sample is from? Filename: ML MH CL 023

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know which library this sample is from? I only have a picture to go from, it looks like it says

ML MH CL 023
or
HL MH CL 023

Thats the pattern editor from good old FL. Could be everything since its just loaded into that channel and many libraries name the samples that way for example MH is medium hihat CL is closed and so on. How it comes you have a pic only? I dont get it.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah its just a screen shot from a video but i don't think its a hihat, I think its a clap sample

I'm just trying to figure out the brand of sample pack, the only ones I've found starting with HL are High Life samples but i don't think its them, and I don't know any starting with MH

:(

Ah, i understand. Yes, CL of course could be Clap more then closed (for hihats) as i wrote. IIRC Vengeance Samples also had this kind of naming their samples. If you know who made the video you could also try to contact that person and ask which lib he used?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Have you checked for any metadata in the file?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Put us a link up for the video would you fifty1fifty, I'm intrigued now.
And you never know, perhaps Jace-BeOS can somehow check the metadata.

My bad it wasn't actually a video, I just had this picture in a folder of samples I'm chasing, I'm pretty sure it was from an instagram picture but I don't remember where i got it, this is killin me! haha

This sample hunt is killing me -_-

Hit a dead end haha...its like a song stuck in your head...I NEED TO KNOW the name!! haha

anyone have any ideas?? :\

Well I looked at the image again and I don't see ML or HL at the beginning, its more like PR but it still doesn't help. It could even be a self made sample that you will never find.

Let's go back to the beginning, with how you came to be obsessed with this sample, what was it from, why only this image, how you got the image etc.

Fill us in, otherwise it is worse than a needle in a haystack.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”