Wusik Station V8.0.2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

WilliamK wrote:Not yet, I think just 2 that uses the new filters. But I will work on some more, and so will another user who's helping us out. :hug:
On it already William. LOL.

BTW: the custom WS filters are fun to see how the custom filter script works, but in practical terms I won't use those. I will create a native coded filter module instead, to save on CPU usage. So don't panic with the high CPU usage of the custom WS legacy filter scripts, we won't use that, I will replace it with SSE native code just as I did with the other filters. :cool: Should be done by next week... I did optimize the custom filter code by 35%, which is always nice. But the custom filter should still be used for simple stuff, so I won't do much for it, and maybe even create other native filters for effect stuff depending on how things goes. Well, TONS of work to do!! :hyper:

keep it up,
your station is really good!

:hug:

I will let you guys knows next week once I fix the filter thingy... I did fix some other problems in the latest beta, specially the wave sequencing importing which was wrong, now is correct.

Hi William,

I have just stumbled across this, have been absent from Wusikstation for a while (since I moved to mac). So there's a new OS X port :party:
The current version has a problem in Cubase. You cannot resize the GUI to get the browser tree to show a readable size, so it's pretty useless to me as it is atm.
This is really off topic, I know, but does V8 load V5 sounds? I have a lot of 3rd party Wusik sounds.

Ollie
SOUND!

There's a triangle at the bottom-right, it allows you to resize the browser, does it work?

And yes, V8 load previous sounds, and soon presets too. :cool:

No it does not in the VST version, only in AU.
Also it takes some CRAZY amount of CPU (like one core for a simple 2 voice waveform)
SOUND!

I will check those things out for sure. Thanks for reporting. :cool:

The next beta is taking a bit longer, as I'm also replacing all those big windows for selecting stuff like filter, new-layer type, mod-matrix source and destination, ... with quick popup menus instead. It does speed things up. I'm also adding Replace options for the Layer's Type and Filter Type. So you don't need to add a new and delete the old, just replace with the new. Much quicker too. :cool: Not to mention some fixes on the legacy preset importing. Soon it will all be nice and good! :hyper:

:love:

Ok, great news, uploaded Beta 08, both Public and Private versions. :cool:

New WS Legacy Filter in native C++ SSE code, muuuch better. ;-)

I also replaced all menus with popup menus which are much faster to do things out. Added Replace Layer/filter/SFX options too.

Optimized the code a bit and fixed a few things up. Have Fun!

WilliamK wrote:Ok, great news, uploaded Beta 08, both Public and Private versions. :cool:

New WS Legacy Filter in native C++ SSE code, muuuch better. ;-)

I also replaced all menus with popup menus which are much faster to do things out. Added Replace Layer/filter/SFX options too.

Optimized the code a bit and fixed a few things up. Have Fun!
Can I go back to making presets again?

Sure thing. Sadly you need to replace the custom ws filters with the new native versions. Sorry about that. :oops:

Can I load legacy presets yet?

Return to “Instruments”