Let's spread some musical misinformation

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

While we're on the subject of BB King, his real name was Bill Riley, right up until 1999 when he purchased his shiny new Blackberry 850 which he fell in love with and took with him everywhere. The rest is history...

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were actually both pretty satisfied with heroin for a while.
ImageImageImageImage

The theremin was originally marketed as the world's first burglar alarm.

There was also a long and disgusting patent suit when car manufacturers began using Theremin as a pedestrian proximity alerter.

Haydn was in fact a Sikh

Early classical composers used expensive hand-carved ebony notes to create their music. In the 1920s Bakelite notes became fashionable, and in the 1960s plastic was commonly used. Nowadays most notes are digitally reproduced.

Most people pronounce Ableton Live incorrectly. It should be pronounced as in "I live in the UK". Even Ableton themselves get it wrong in most of their marketing material.

Techno was accidentally discovered by scientists using the Large Hadron Collider

standalone wrote:Synth guys are the object of every girl's wildest dreams.
Whats up ladies.......

Fed up with all those scratch marks on your Fender Stratocaster? Sick of those pick marks on your Gibson Les Paul? Try our revolutionary new product, the Mark Knopfler. Just one application will knopfle those marks away.

Australia actually is part of Europe -- or was until separated by continental drift. The same force is currently being applied by the UK government in the hope of sparing any future embarrassment at Eurovision.

It's totally not fair that Australia gets to be in Eurovision and Molvania still doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

64 bit plugs deliver better sound than 32 bit plugs

Our best songs & tracks will always be made somewhere in the future. :-o
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”