East West Play software and iLock problem.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don´t know where else to put this.

1.I bought a new computer with Win 7 64 bit on it.
2. I did move the Complete Composer Collection hd from the old to the new on.
3. And I moved the iLock also to the new computer into an usb buss.
4. I installed the new Player software for 64 bit and followed the instructions.
5. It comes with the iLock license manager.
6. I moved the license I have to the new computer and back to the iLock,

BUT, every time I want ot load an instrument into my Player software, it says:
" Player could not load "XY".
You do not have a valid installation for " XY"
-Confirm that the product is installed correctly.

Strange.
What could I have done wrong?

May be someon can help.

Cheers
classic

may you needs to sync your ilok with your account , and also many people reporting problems with the new subscription implemention , go over to the soundsonline forum there they can help you

I think step 6 doesn't make sense. The way I did it was simply copy all files (on a Mac, but the principle is the same), and it worked immediately on the new machine. Contact EW tech support.

East West Products are not designed to work with 'iLock'.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:East West Products are not designed to work with 'iLock'.
Trolling along on a Sunday morning?

FLWrd wrote:I think step 6 doesn't make sense. The way I did it was simply copy all files (on a Mac, but the principle is the same), and it worked immediately on the new machine. Contact EW tech support.

Hm.
Copy all files means what exactly?

At the moment, I have all the license on the iLock usb stick.
Where do I have to copy them to?

I copied the files that were on my hard disk to the new machine. That's all. I did not change anything on the iLok; the iLok also doesn't have files to be copied. The idea behind the iLok is that it contains the licenses, independent of the computer. The computer only knows what it expects to find on the iLok. Perhaps you have to run the authorization wizard again.

FLWrd wrote:I copied the files that were on my hard disk to the new machine. That's all. I did not change anything on the iLok; the iLok also doesn't have files to be copied. The idea behind the iLok is that it contains the licenses, independent of the computer. The computer only knows what it expects to find on the iLok. Perhaps you have to run the authorization wizard again.
You don´t mean the whole samples don´t you?
So what files. Sorry, I am so stupid, don´t get it fully.

FLWrd wrote:
Aloysius wrote:East West Products are not designed to work with 'iLock'.
Trolling along on a Sunday morning?
It's a fact. Have we a sore head this morning??? :P

:ud:

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling Play. The location of the samples doesn't really matter because you can point Play to them once you get it open. Once you reinstall Play, remember to reboot the computer.

If you're using the monthly payment thing, make sure your licenses are on the correct computer. If you're on a physical ilok, make sure the licenses is on there as well. You will need to refresh by going to Licenses > Refresh at the top.

The soundsonline forum solved the problem.
It was no problem of license setting the library to the favorite folders of the player.
So now it finds all the samples, well, a few libs not, don´t know why but that are libs
I don´t need at all, such as Ra and Silk and another on.

Thanks to you all, anyway:)

classic

Return to “Instruments”