Essential Deep House & Garage for Spire! + Review

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Essential Deep House & Garage

Yes, indeed it isn't at your end the problem is.. I've pulled the site.. unfortunately the website-company couldn't offer me much assistance, so I have to look through the files and hopefully locate the redirect...

and yes, I'll extend the intro-offer as a result of this incident... more info to follow.

Meanwhile the soundset can be purchased via this direct link:
Purchase via Paypal
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

aMUSEd wrote:btw I don't know much about house music but I was struck by how much the chords resemble jazz chords. Apart from jazz this type of chord seems to be quite unique to house and I love that sound even if I'm not a huge fan of the genre beyond maybe early performers like Electribe 101 and Billie Ray Martin (who I love).
Yes, indeed. Most of the chords are typical jazz-chords.. major 7th and minor 7th chords often extended with 9th 11th or 13th.. the good stuff :)

twolegstoneworks wrote:Yes, indeed it isn't at your end the problem is.. I've pulled the site.. unfortunately the website-company couldn't offer me much assistance, so I have to look through the files and hopefully locate the redirect...

Bummer! How does that sort of thing happen?

aMUSEd wrote:
twolegstoneworks wrote:Yes, indeed it isn't at your end the problem is.. I've pulled the site.. unfortunately the website-company couldn't offer me much assistance, so I have to look through the files and hopefully locate the redirect...

Bummer! How does that sort of thing happen?
I have absolutely no idea.. the website-support said they have malware-scanners running on their sites, so it's somewhere in my wordpress setup..

Ok.. we're back online again.. it turned out to be a security-breach in the plugin Fancy-box for Wordpress that had a backdoor for writing stuff into the MySQL database.. not good.. but it's removed now and further security measures have been made in order to avoid this from happening again.. sigh..

Anyway, the introduction-offer for the Spire soundset will be extended.. not sure for how long, but I'll make a notice as soon as I've decided what to do.

Great that you got it fixed, I'm breathing a sigh of relief for being on Mac because I suspect that it might have been uploading all sorts of nasties to my computer had it detected Windows in the few seconds it took me to realise it wasn't going to the right site.

aMUSEd wrote:Great that you got it fixed, I'm breathing a sigh of relief for being on Mac because I suspect that it might have been uploading all sorts of nasties to my computer had it detected Windows in the few seconds it took me to realise it wasn't going to the right site.
I'm on Windows and I've scanned my system and it didn't find anything - and during my tests it redirected me quite a few times, so I think we're all safe, this time around at least... :phew:

As promised, here's a little treat for everyone to make up for the unfortunate redirection-issue we suffered. The introduction-offer for the new Spire soundset is extended until the end of the month (May 31th) along with a hefty 50% discount on all other items in the catalog. Enjoy!

Final bump for the extended intro-offer - 4 days left.

Return to “Soundware”