Audio Damage FuzzPlus 3 (free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutantdog wrote:Sounds great but the GUI is completely messed up for me (Live 9.1, 32-bit, Win 8.1). Sent em an email about it but i guess there's no support for a freebie.

edit: Seems they are keen to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, worth contacting them if you do.
Looks fuzzy to me :hihi:

Btw, it works fine in 9.1.7 32bit W8.1
Last edited by Lesha on Sat May 23, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:edit: Seems they are keen to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, worth contacting them if you do.
So this is a freebie cum beta test kind of thing ?

Numanoid wrote:
lesha wrote:edit: Seems they are keen to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, worth contacting them if you do.
?
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
?
Fuzzy logic? :ud:

Downloaded it, tried it out on some Dune2 patches I slammed together....nasty nasty nasty....

Good work Audio Damage!!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Install created C:\ProgramData folder on my hdd to store presets and then there are no presets when I open the plugin...probably a win xp thing...still lame.

Great plugin, I love the feedback option, works great!

I had a problem with preset not saving on osx (10.10.3); the solution is go to /Library/Application Support/Audio Damage/FuzzPlus3/Preset and give read/write access for my username to the user sub-folder.

Sounds nice but a couple of instances made Reaper totally unresponsive if both GUIs were open, over 60% CPU. Ableton Live too.

I had problems with NI Replika too so I guess my laptops graphics aren't up to this GL stuff in some way.

works fine in s1 v3 under osx 10.5.8

Great freebie! My only complaint is it shows up in Logic under "Audio Damage, Inc." whereas all the others show up under "Audio Damage". Whoops! I already reported it, too.

GaryG wrote:Sounds nice but a couple of instances made Reaper totally unresponsive if both GUIs were open, over 60% CPU. Ableton Live too.
+1

Numanoid wrote:So this is a freebie cum beta test kind of thing ?
Seems so. VST makers are going openGL.

Working good on my machine (Win-7/64, Reaper). 0.5% CPU. :tu:

It could have been great to be able to switch from LPF to HPF. Apart of that, it sounds
great and I love that brand GUI style. Seems that AD guys have found their brand new graphical design.

It works fine here too, and uses no CPU.
I really like this GUI a lot.
It could have been great to be able to switch from LPF to HPF.
Nice idea. But i guess the filter is here as an added bonus, and a gateway to try their Filterstation plugin ;)

I am wondering if it uses algorithms fromKombinat DVA (their multiband distortion) or if it is a brand new model ?

sinkmusic wrote:It works fine here too, and uses no CPU.
I really like this GUI a lot.
It could have been great to be able to switch from LPF to HPF.
Nice idea. But i guess the filter is here as an added bonus, and a gateway to try their Filterstation plugin ;)

I am wondering if it uses algorithms fromKombinat DVA (their multiband distortion) or if it is a brand new model ?
I think it's an update of an old freebie from Audio Damage's beginnig.
So maybe KombinatDVA benefits from this Fuzz algo when it was created.

Return to “Effects”