Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

Great review :)

The audio demo was a bit painful for my sore ears though :( No critique on genre or artistic effort..! it's just those frequencies, the transients and rate of them that hurt ^_^

The lack of send knob for the delay - is that an issue when there's a mix knob?
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Great review :)

The audio demo was a bit painful for my sore ears though :( No critique on genre or artistic effort..! it's just those frequencies, the transients and rate of them that hurt ^_^

The lack of send knob for the delay - is that an issue when there's a mix knob?
Thanks for the feedback!

Lack of a send knob IS a setback if you want to "drop in" an echoed portion of audio, and then have the delay's tail audible while shutting off the feed to the echo. Using the mix parameter shuts off the tail as well as the generation of new echoes. Think dub style echoes on selected parts of a track.

Luckily, as mentioned in the review, you can get around it in Tantra with the buss system. But in some other plugins this is overlooked.

I reviewed Nuklear and RAMSES on the site as well, with more reviews coming soon. :borg:

EDIT: Oh yeah, the demo is a bit bright, though I hadn't noticed it so thanks for pointing it out. I wanted it to be just a kind of "live spontaneous use" demo of Tantra, and I used Egoist to make the noise for Tantra to mangle, so there wasn't any room for mixing or treating the sound beyond that. BUT, I missed a trick, since Tantra has an excellent output EQ on board. Something to think about next time.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Thanks Sendy for the excellent review :tu: I'll think on what can be done for the delay's send knob, thanks for pointing it!

Sendy wrote:
Thanks for the feedback!

Lack of a send knob IS a setback if you want to "drop in" an echoed portion of audio, and then have the delay's tail audible while shutting off the feed to the echo. Using the mix parameter shuts off the tail as well as the generation of new echoes. Think dub style echoes on selected parts of a track.

Good point! Very useful considering the sequencers, if you only want delay on certain hits in a beat for instance :)

Tantra in action, with some experimental visuals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBYf83Bxmc

strayboom wrote:Tantra in action, with some experimental visuals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBYf83Bxmc
Very good...both the sound and visual modifications! What a world we now live in.

:tu:
바보

Wow, so awesome video and sound, thanks for sharing :tu:

Great Video ! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for sharing!
Im a singer/songwriter from austra
For my latest video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE8Io-q_PzI

That's one kick ass track!!!!! Great visuals!

Am I the only one who was surprised to find that Sendy wasn't a male? :hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:Am I the only one who was surprised to find that Sendy wasn't a male? :hihi:
lol
I think she has said it or given enough hints throughout the years... :-)
#notenoughfemalemembersonkvr #bigherup
rsp
sound sculptist

bailees7irish wrote:Am I the only one who was surprised to find that Sendy wasn't a male? :hihi:
No, I was too.

Gotta say this is one of the nicest looking plugins I've seen ever. It makes me think I'm looking at real hardware. Every function just pops out and is easy to see. The knobs look like rubber hardware knobs. Really dig that. Looks very 3D and classy.

This looks great, can anyone tell me if offline registration is available. Thanks.
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Yep, it's just a serial that you copy in a dialog window in Tantra, and you're done!

Return to “Effects”