Bitwig Studio v1.2 out of october.

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's been discuted...

can't wait for october :D

have to pass this summer without any daw nor groups... just me and me I and I , and dub regga....
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

it will be free for v1.1 owners.....
night life...

Hey Yoshi, i guess you're a nice guy, but please stop making up and posting rumors and try to avoid the forum while being totally stoned.

Thanks!

yea, maybe close the thread Dom, it's pure nonsense and misleading.

will be nice some news from stuff Dom!!!

dom@bitwig wrote:Hey Yoshi, i guess you're a nice guy, but please stop making up and posting rumors and try to avoid the forum while being totally stoned.
Too funny! :tu:
Studio One Pro 3.3 and PT 12.6 on Win 8.1 Pro, i7-3930k, Sabertooth x79, 16GB G.Skill 2133, Lynx Hilo, Eleven Rack, Chandler TG2, Liquid Channel, Mojave MA-200, Focal CMS65s. Oh, and a "few" guitars...

Why not make this into an auto-spamming-nonsense-FUD-rumour-thread?

I heard Bitwig will be out in October and it will make chocolate fudge come out of the USB ports.

Hey just to keep in mind. The version number of a software doesn't say anything about the quality of the software.

There is a lot of open source software around which is at 0.2.3.5 or something like this and is very stable an useful. A lot of companies just pull out a major release every year to make cash with the upgrade but the changes are minor.

Or take a look at the recent update policy from google chrome or firefox. They have version 35.
And the linux kernel is at v3.x after 15 years.

So just let the developers work. Software is never finished not only because of features a lot of bugs and security issues have to be fixed every new version.

greetz

hihu wrote:Hey just to keep in mind. The version number of a software doesn't say anything about the quality of the software.

There is a lot of open source software around which is at 0.2.3.5 or something like this and is very stable an useful. A lot of companies just pull out a major release every year to make cash with the upgrade but the changes are minor.

Or take a look at the recent update policy from google chrome or firefox. They have version 35.
And the linux kernel is at v3.x after 15 years.

So just let the developers work. Software is never finished not only because of features a lot of bugs and security issues have to be fixed every new version.

greetz
also the number of software doenst say how good music one will make :P
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Exactly. I really love the workflow of Bitwig and how easy it is.
But I'm new to Daw software and music production at all.
Even when it develops slowly I can grow with it.

GhostPlayer wrote:Why not make this into an auto-spamming-nonsense-FUD-rumour-thread?

I heard Bitwig will be out in October and it will make chocolate fudge come out of the USB ports.

I'd wait happily for that!

little does Dom know how spot on he probably is as yoshi303 is prolly living in the 303 where weed is legal.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

ronnyrydgren wrote:
also the number of software doenst say how good music one will make :P
Actually, studies have repeatedly shown that it does do exactly that. 1.2 will grant us the ability to make music that is precisely .1 better than 1.1. Of course, whole number versions show this effect even more strongly, unless of course there are "serious design flaws".

The version number effect is directly proportional to how long it has been since it was released. The maximum allowable music quality afforded by a software version has a very short half-life. Apparently, 1.1 no longer has the ability to make anything good at all.

There is no other possible explanation as to why people are so consumed by the prospect of a software update.
I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time.

dom@bitwig wrote:Hey Yoshi, i guess you're a nice guy, but please stop making up and posting rumors and try to avoid the forum while being totally stoned.

Thanks!
Probably best developer response on any forum ever. :D
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

just read 3-4 posts...

then FU all... (pardon me)

->

or go back live R2R...
night life...

Return to “Bitwig”