NI kontakt (unisono - portamento script)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt

@Zombie Queen.

Code: Select all

*************************************************}

on init

on note
   %CC[64] := 127
end on

message("")

set_ui_height(5)
	set_script_title("Unisono - Portamento")

declare $count

...btw...
Jedinhopy wrote:I use FL Studio v10.0.9 and Kontakt v5.3.1.37 here.
:?:

to Jedinhopy
It is getting funny. I'm not sure, if it is a question, but I see you are pasting the little script into factory unisono script, which won't work this way. Either paste the fragment, I posted, into an empty script slot, as whole script. Or, if you would like to add this to factory unisono script, you will need to find existing "on note" line in factory script, then add "%CC[64] := 127" line after that. Then every time the instrument receives a note it will set CC64 to 127, ensuring sustain pedal is always on.

I tried to do this here:

Code: Select all

set_knob_label($porta_combi_knob,$Glideabs/1000&"."&($GlideAbs mod 1000)/100&($GlideAbs mod 100)/10&" s")
		else
			set_knob_label($porta_combi_knob,$Glideabs/1000&"."&($GlideAbs mod 1000)/100&" s")	
		end if	
	end if}
end on

{PGS STUFF}

on note

if (not in_range($EVENT_NOTE,$MIN_KEY,$MAX_KEY))
		exit
	end if

if ($mono_leg_menu >= 0)
		disallow_group($mono_leg_menu)

Doesn't work. My bad. Modifying this factory script is not that trivial on instrument level. On top of that some instruments may have own sustain scripts, which would interfere.
However, using multiscripts works and it's probably more elegant, like 6 midi controllers script. Maybe I will make a script which would turn a midi key into a CC switch, that could be actually useful with kind of controllers like one I have (with keys only).

I use my computer keyboard letter buttons to send midi notes into kontakt.

It doesn't matter, Kontakt sees "note on"/"note off" messages anyway.

Try this, http://www.fairlyconfusing.net/docs/cc_switch.nkp
switch.jpg
It's roughly tested, but seems to work and as it's very simple, there's not that much space for errors. This script can transform a note/key to a cc switch, changing between two states, can act as sustain pedal, or can act as something else. CC is being sent when defined note is received or when you click on "the switch".
Copy preset to multiscript preset folder (in my Windows it's "my documents\Native Instruments\Kontakt 4\presets\multiscripts"), then you can load if to any multisctipt slot on top of instruments, use scroll button.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”