How complete is komplete?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the last few weeks i have been extensively playing and toying around with Reaktor...and i have come to the conclusion that there isnt much that i can not do using Komplete and its expansions as a soundsource...

I think i will become a member of the Reaktor fanclub... I think its reaktor that makes komplete complete..

As much as I enjoy Reaktor, I know at least 50 synths that can do things that Reaktor can't do. Including by NI themselves.

Komplete is a good deal and offers a lot. It's only Komplete though until people find out other synths that might, or less, grab their interest .
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

They could really use a non-reaktor based modern VA synth in their line-up to fill the gap between monark and massive, besides that with all the sampled content, reaktor, & their other synths they've got all bases pretty well covered.
http://drunk3nj3sus.blogspot.com/ < My blog
Free samples, presets, etc.

I could probably live with just Komplete in regard to synths. It's got most bases covered, but indeed not a "warm" sounding synth, except Monark, which is a bit limited feature-wise.
But the rational reasoning that Komplete will be all you need, will most likely not kill all your GAS :D (at least, it didn't with me).

drunken jesus wrote:They could really use a non-reaktor based modern VA synth in their line-up to fill the gap between monark and massive ...
Exactly! Something like "Pro 54" would be great.

drunken jesus wrote:They could really use a non-reaktor based modern VA synth in their line-up to fill the gap between monark and massive
How about the new synths - Rounds and Kontour? They are made in Reactor, but soundwise they seem to be something between "analog-like" and "purely digital".

I'm judging only from the demos on the NI site, though, didn't upgrade my K9 yet.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Like any instrument, it's as complete as you want it to be. It's not about the size...etc.
Sweet child in time...

I'm still on komplete 9 and komplete is pretty complete to me. I'm a gigging musician that can need a lot of diverty of patches and Kontakt library is pretty good to me. Sometimes the sound on it aren't the best, but there's a lot of diversity.

waltercruz wrote:I'm still on komplete 9 and komplete is pretty complete to me. Sometimes the sound on it aren't the best, but there's a lot of diversity.
+1

exactly

very INkomplete, its missing alot of good freeware synths. :x
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

:x
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

LAZIER wrote:very INkomplete, its missing alot of good freeware synths.
Kompletely wrong !

:P

Very complete. Just about every base is covered. Kontakt for the samples and libraries, Reaktor for all the chameleon-like things it does, a bunch of standalone synths, a ton of drum libraries, players and groove boxes, FX for production, with some great choices for compression and EQ, and a boatload of guitar FX in Guitar Rig.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I've been wanting to start a thread complaining about the various levels of incompleteness inherent in NI's Komplete branding silliness...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I don't have any NI synths ... but I don't feel in-komplete :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”