Hive 1.0 Release Candidate - intro offer has ended June 2nd

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any sort of road-map on where Hive goes from here? :3

Oh, and Happy Birthday Howard! thank you for all your hard-work! ^__^

Swarm? Only U-He knows. Meanwhile, you could get busy with Hive for the next 2+ years, looking at what one could do with Zebra still today.

i only installed it and just checked it out 5 mins, i didnt get back yet :(

U-He PLEASE!!!!!! i know you have a drop down menu + mousewheel function but PLEASE make it possible like in sylenth1 etc. to hold down the left mouse button and change values..... (especially octaves etc.), im so used to it i cannot stand it when it's not available :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:i only installed it and just checked it out 5 mins, i didnt get back yet :(

U-He PLEASE!!!!!! i know you have a drop down menu + mousewheel function but PLEASE make it possible like in sylenth1 etc. to hold down the left mouse button and change values..... (especially octaves etc.), im so used to it i cannot stand it when it's not available :(
I'd actually be interested in this as well. Is it possible to have this function and keep the drop-down menu as well?

mcnoone wrote:
aaron aardvark wrote:Strangely enough, I played around with Hive for more than an hour tonight, and it did not act up once (no gui lock-ups). Maybe the queen bee calmed down the swarm somehow. Will be interesting to see how long it stays on good behavior.
It is a good idea to do a clean install.
Completely deleting the older versions, then reinstall.
This worked for me from the last version update, as I had strange issues, then throwing out everything associated with the older version and reinstalling fixed it.
Thank you for the tip! Unless it really gets on my nerves, perhaps I'll wait for the next update before I do that. Did you just delete the old one first, or do an un-install? I may have some old Hive patches somehow associated with the beta version that I want to keep. Not sure if that makes any difference. I remember reading something about that on this forum somewhere.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

double post removed
Last edited by aaron aardvark on Fri May 29, 2015 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Hey folks,

Is there any way to completely switch off the keyfollow on either of the oscillators rather than making it less ?

Shiek927 wrote:Oh, and Happy Birthday Howard! thank you for all your hard-work! ^__^
Cheers! (slurp)

Caine123 wrote: i know you have a drop down menu + mousewheel function but PLEASE make it possible like in sylenth1 etc. to hold down the left mouse button and change values...
I bet you're clicking twice...
Instead, hold down the mouse button and drag within the menu to the desired value. You should get used to that very quickly, as the 'feel' is very similar to what you want -- with the advantage that you can immediately see all options (exception: Transpose).

Howard wrote:
Caine123 wrote: i know you have a drop down menu + mousewheel function but PLEASE make it possible like in sylenth1 etc. to hold down the left mouse button and change values...
I bet you're clicking twice...
Instead, hold down the mouse button and drag within the menu to the desired value. You should get used to that very quickly, as the 'feel' is very similar to what you want -- with the advantage that you can immediately see all options (exception: Transpose).
why not implement it? :P
it shouldnt be a big hit ;D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

garry_spectrum wrote:Hey folks,

Is there any way to completely switch off the keyfollow on either of the oscillators rather than making it less ?
I've not done this myself, but I've seen it done whilst browsing some of the patches. You need to use 3 mod slots: 2 of them set to -100 and the 3rd set to -60. I'm not at my DAW right now so I'm not sure if this is exact but I think it's somewhere around that... hopefully :)

Howard wrote:
Shiek927 wrote:Oh, and Happy Birthday Howard! thank you for all your hard-work! ^__^
Cheers! (slurp)
:party: CHEERS (slurp) HOWIE!!!

Finally having some time to explore your incredible presets - Lovely time :clap: :hug:

Caine123 wrote:why not implement it? :P
Because we decided it's better this way.

I notice that Chrome (Windows 8) is blocking the RC download. Anyone else having this problem?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Howard wrote:
Caine123 wrote:why not implement it? :P
Because we decided it's better this way.
and a third option could interfere?..... i always ask myself why not give the user the options instead of restricting him....

Return to “u-he”