Vectorspace: Gestural Sequenced Sampler for Reaktor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vectorspace is a gestural sequenced sampler for Reaktor.

Its sound at any given time is a superposition of gestural sequencers and effects. It also includes a sequeggiator - a probabilistic sequenced arpeggiator - that plays staggered chords as polyphonic sequences, creating a constantly evolving blend of rhythm and harmony.

https://soundcloud.com/peterdines/sets/vectorspace-1

Vectorspace features 6 gestural sequencers, a sequeggiator (hybrid sequencer / arpeggiator) and an onboard effects suite including a polyphonic playable resonator that can be used for physically modeled sounds.

Vectorspace is available now at reaktortips.com

Have really been looking forward to this (was announced last August). Bought instantly. Good work Mr Dines.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Thanks mcnelson! Hope to have a much shorter run between announcement and release next time... I was getting some real snippy blog comments!

bigups Mr Dines!:)
very interesting and versatile instrumento.

Bought - and loving it! Great step up from Loupe 2, which btw. still is cool!
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Thanks! During development I thought of Vectorspace as a successor to Frame but now that you mention it, it's sort of Loupe's evil twin.

Does this have an ipad control template as well? Some of your other ones do right?

This one has templates for Lemur, Konkreet Performer and QuNeo. They're performance aids, not complete replacements for the Reaktor GUI.

I was working on one for TouchOSC but the XYZ parameters weren't arriving in a reliable order. Should be able to fix that if / when Hexler releases a version with scripting - he did say he was working on that.

~Pd~ wrote: I was working on one for TouchOSC but the XYZ parameters weren't arriving in a reliable order. Should be able to fix that if / when Hexler releases a version with scripting - he did say he was working on that.
Would this be a full GUI replacement controller?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
~Pd~ wrote: I was working on one for TouchOSC but the XYZ parameters weren't arriving in a reliable order. Should be able to fix that if / when Hexler releases a version with scripting - he did say he was working on that.
Would this be a full GUI replacement controller?
I'll do a full GUI in Lemur if there's enough demand - maybe someone wants to collab with me on that? - but for TouchOSC it depends... I'm hoping he drops a big update soon with some new capabilities. I don't think I could do the arp control with the current TouchOSC widgets.

Would love to see one for Lemur. Can't offer any collab skills though, sorry to say. :(

No problem, it's mostly just a matter of drudgery, placing and mapping controls for an hour or two. I just have to find the hour or two and make a pot of coffee. ;-)

looks great :tu:

do you have a fixed date for the end of the intro pricing ??

Love Chroma, this sounds really cool- will purchase this evening!

Between your ensembles and your informational web page, you're continuing to reach out to the Reaktor community. I thank you for that and good luck on your next project 8)

- M

Return to “Instruments”