Which synth do you think could have some new patches?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think there are way too few commercial soundbanks for these three awesome synths:

Audjoo Helix (as far as I know, no one ever made a soundbank that ever utilized this powerful synth fully)
LuSH-101 (only has a few soundbanks, probably because it's notoriety to be demanding on the CPU)
Zebra2 (rarely gets new soundbanks these days, despite it's wide range of capabilities)

fischkopf wrote: Zebra2 (rarely gets new soundbanks these days, despite it's wide range of capabilities)
There have been 5 or so in the past 35-45 days.

Zebra 2 gets new banks very often, almost as much as Sylenth 1.

PatchAdamz wrote:
fischkopf wrote: Zebra2 (rarely gets new soundbanks these days, despite it's wide range of capabilities)

You're right that isn't particularly a small amount.

Apparently there's something wrong with my perception, at least it seems to me that people rarely mention Zebra2 these days, but still talk about Sylenth1 and make presets for it, although it has been surpassed by a lot of plugins (in my opinion) since it came out back in 2007-ish.

fischkopf wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:

You're right that isn't particularly a small amount.

Apparently there's something wrong with my perception, at least it seems to me that people rarely mention Zebra2 these days, but still talk about Sylenth1 and make presets for it, although it has been surpassed by a lot of plugins (in my opinion) since it came out back in 2007-ish.
Totally understandable, and yes, this past month the focus has been elsewhere in the "Instruments" section.

Zebra 2 will long be a mainstay for many soft synth users.

Return to “Instruments”