VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sunrizer Sunrizer synth

Worth considering :)
giq

itoa wrote:Worth considering :)
Definitely! I use that quite a lot across the synths I work with, it's a great real-time transform :)

itoa wrote: Velocity modulation? You mean assignable mod wheel cc ?
No. Please refer to page 11 of this thread for details.

Ah yes.. working on this
giq

Oh.... i got no e-mails since i bought Sunrizer :o Have i to subscribe it?

Could you check your spam folder and/or send us an email referring to this issue?
giq

So about my bug?

Yes its on the list
giq

Passed. Damn VAT. :x

[quote="Cinebient"]Just 6 instances of Sunrizer AU (+ little help of additional drums and percussions) for this track. No mastering (beside a limiter to avoid clipping) and all FX effects are Sunrizer too. Soo low on the cpu....
I love it!

I have a new account so old links doesn't work ;) Sorry

https://soundcloud.com/cinebient/the-jo ... ownloadmp3

Wow, didn't realize this now is available for Windows too :o :tu: :clap:

And the intro price is still on

Edit: It comes with arpeggiator with deep sequencing capabilities :love:

Is there any way to add a global volume control that's not part of the patch? The presets are WAY too loud.

(getting around spam filter, ignore)
Last edited by taliska on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi again, so:

Part 1:

Just read about this here, so I gave it a go on my mac. Pretty impressed with the whole thing, especially the morph. Back in the day I coded a graphics plug-in for LightWave 3D to work the same way for varying surface shader settings over time, so I'm down with the approach! ;-)

For those of you that are having trouble with the abstraction, think of it as a goal-driven approach...that is, you define the start sound and you define the end sound, and then you blend between them using the mod wheel. Simple, but straightforward to code and makes it easy to hide the morph part of it from the rest of the engine.

Cheers,

Kaz

(Part 2)

Probably not necessary, but a "power user" suggestion would be allowing us to store more than two keys to blend between, as in:

(Ascii art)

Currently:

mod wheel parameter blending/lerping.
|
V
state A (0)<-----------> state B(1)

Possible improvement:

For n possible states:

mod wheel parameter blending/lerping.
|
V
Base State (0) <-----> state (1/n) <----> state (2/n) <----> state (m / n)

Obviously the mod wheel would start to limit the resolution of blends between the states, so you'd probably want to max out at around five, but you could do that without adding any significant clutter to the interface at all.

Of course, this is just me being enthusiastic about how cool this synth is, but feel free to ignore me if you think I'm talking rubbish...none of my business really!

;-)

Return to “Instruments”